i believe some voices are not meant to utter some words

W

wollet2

Kraken
i sound normal if i speak about nerd shit but the moment i say something sexual/romantic my voice sounds so cringe

and the thing is i dont even care about nerd shit

some people are not meant to reproduce

• +1
Reactions: Slob
voicepill is big

i cant talk dirty. i cant talk to a female

ill leave that to the rest 99.9% of men

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and metagross
i sound normal if i speak about nerd shit but the moment i say something sexual/romantic my voice sounds so cringe

and the thing is i dont even care about nerd shit

some people are not meant to reproduce

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1
youre just giga high inhib​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross and RoundHouse
?

ure delusional and dont know shit its a shame u got all the privileges and i got none

a shame
Just get voice deepening surgery @ this point

• JFL
Reactions: JFL
I know what you mean. Just imagine the scenario in your head, where you try to be sexual with a woman, but you sound like Donald Duck. She would LAUGH. Laugh in your face.
The voicepill is brutal. Ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, itorroella9 and wollet2
I know what you mean. Just imagine the scenario in your head, where you try to be sexual with a woman, but you sound like Donald Duck. She would LAUGH. Laugh in your face.
not meant to reproduce

Just get voice deepening surgery @ this point
just ask god to turn u non subhuman. no other solutions

i swear you cant take subhumanity off u

just ask god to turn u non subhuman. no other solutions

i swear you cant take subhumanity off u
"God" helps those who help themselves boyo

wish i was a mute tbh. she would still imagine i had a normal voice. but now? insta turn off the moment any female hears me like ive legit got rejected for my aspieness (10%) and voice (90%) only. girls have told me i sound 15 jfl

at this point i know that when i get to open my mouth its over. both for aspieness (10%) and voice (90%)

• +1
Reactions: metagross
wish i was a mute tbh. she would still imagine i had a normal voice. but now? insta turn off the moment any female hears me like ive legit got rejected for my aspieness (10%) and voice (90%) only. girls have told me i sound 15 jfl

at this point i know that when i get to open my mouth its over. both for aspieness (10%) and voice (90%)
I have the same problem but I don't know what to do. But, for what it's worth, most girls actually say my voice is cute.
Definitely not ideal, ideal would be "hot" not "cute", but still. It doesn't immediately end in rejection.

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
I have the same problem but I don't know what to do. But, for what it's worth, most girls actually say my voice is cute.
Definitely not ideal, ideal would be "hot" not "cute", but still. It doesn't immediately end in rejection.
i believe you that your voice may not be ideal. my voice tho is on another level of subhumanity. i used to think i had a good voice before hearing my recordings but now im even disgusted of my voice when i talk irl.

i remember going out with a friend and everytime i spoke felt like a stab in the heart but i kept going because of the convs tempo and accepting being a subhuman. made me so depressed

and for me its so bad that it immediately ends attraction. im almost 21 and re tried uni this year and all 18 year olds fresh out of highschool sound like men. literally 1th percentile voice, get voicemogged by all males. fucking shit man, my dna is so fucked. i got a million problems

i believe you that your voice may not be ideal. my voice tho is on another level of subhumanity. i used to think i had a good voice before hearing my recordings but now im even disgusted of my voice when i talk irl.

i remember going out with a friend and everytime i spoke felt like a stab in the heart but i kept going because of the convs tempo and accepting being a subhuman. made me so depressed

and for me its so bad that it immediately ends attraction. im almost 21 and re tried uni this year and all 18 year olds fresh out of highschool sound like men. literally 1th percentile voice, get voicemogged by all males. fucking shit man, my dna is so fucked. i got a million problems
Do a voocaroo and post it here for us to hear your voice.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Post a vocaroo tbh, you got me curious.

Just post it faggot, what’s the problem?

• JFL
Reactions: JFL
Just post it faggot, what’s the problem?
would u post ur ugly face? whats different w voice

i dont talk to people because i dont like my voice why would i upload it publicly

not only its not masculine at all, its ugly too