I believe technology should not be available to the masses as it is.

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
It’s a tragedy how innovators can create a new concept & actualise an idea, all for an 80iq retard to mis-use and cause criminal damage through their own negligence and monkey brain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
People with out the first clue as to the operation of an Internal Combustion Engine or a brushless motor are allowed to drive vehicles capable of scary speeds. Why?

• +1
People who couldn’t even tell you what LCD stands for, glued to their Television and phone

• +1
I shouldn't be allowed access to the internet

I shouldn't be allowed access to the internet
The internet is a great resource, but it is also a horrible place if not used attentively.

I hate Social media. It promotes only the most basic thought yet it is accepted by the masses? Instagram & other platforms give a voice to every low vibration, self-doxxxing, selfie posting, smooth brain with an internet connection & give them this imaginary, undeserved self worth when irl they are nothing but a dumbass.

My original point was more in relation to the physical dangers these things can present, I.e. improper care of Lithium batteries, shit drivers defending their shit cars, because Muh car go vroom vroom.

:dafuckfeels:

The internet is a great resource, but it is also a horrible place if not used attentively.

I hate Social media. It promotes only the most basic thought yet it is accepted by the masses? Instagram & other platforms give a voice to every low vibration, self-doxxxing, selfie posting, smooth brain with an internet connection & give them this imaginary, undeserved self worth when irl they are nothing but a dumbass.

My original point was more in relation to the physical dangers these things can present, I.e. improper care of Lithium batteries, shit drivers defending their shit cars, because Muh car go vroom vroom.

:dafuckfeels:
And also guns too, but that’s gangsta so it gets a pass