I believe the Black Pill only applies to Non-NTs!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
I see NTs get away with so much, they can be short as fuck, deathnic, fat, and not even have an attractive face, as long as they don't have a 2/10 giga trucel face they can still get girlfriends and I see them kissing, holding hands, flirting, and mogging the fuck out of me everywhere and yet people here are deluded to think every sub 5 person in the same position as us sub 5 non-NTs and even when I show fucking photographic proof of this, you gaslight my experience and say I'm a coping low iq manlet pajeet, :feelsUgh:

Even St. Elliot saw it himself, NTs easily get away with relationships while us non-NTs have to climb Mount. Everest to even have the chance of ever having a GF in our lives.

I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl. My drunken state got the better of me, and I almost fell over to the floor after a few minutes of this. They said something along the lines that I was very drunk and that I needed to get some water, so I angrily left them and went out to the front yard, where the main partying happened. Rage fumed inside me as I realized that I just walked away from that confrontation, so I rushed back into the house and spitefully insulted the Asian before walking outside again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 16369, prettyboislime and 4 others
Keep coping @TRUE_CEL, NT > Face!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboislime, Deleted member 15827 and Stopping@Nothing19
NTpill Gang:
@beatEMinGTA @LMSMaxxer @stevielake @Stopping@Nothing19 @Octillionaire @Matthias8272 @Br0sk1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, stevielake, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
You may actually be right ngl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboislime and Deleted member 15827
You’re Unironically semi correct

Except the blackpill isn’t disproven by this - because men NEED social circle to have a chance at their looksmatch

So they’re essentially leaning on status and without it would be incel- which the blackpill doesnt really deny

So the existence of NT normies with gfs doesn’t disprove the blackpill - but yeah basically everyone sub HTN is fucked without social circle

Also this is for LTRs and a lot of them are cucked- slaying is a different story

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: milflovet, Johnnybegood, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Blue pill alert

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Skywalker, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
it's 100% true, NT is a minimum requirement

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and stevielake
NTpill Gang:
@beatEMinGTA @LMSMaxxer @stevielake @Stopping@Nothing19 @Octillionaire @Matthias8272 @Br0sk1
yes being socially weird makes *everything* extremely hard. there are 20+yo guys i know that are socially good (business or personally) they indeed have hard time dating or shit but at least they get ultra male respect due to their work (iq, hardwork etc) i spent 3years to get myself socially equal to my peers. its not over for me but i got deep scars tryna fit in. atleast now i know how to be a respected guy but i sperg out with females. i need probably 3 or 6 more years to be fully nt. ive lost 5 fuckin years of my life cuz im non nt

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
yes being socially weird makes *everything* extremely hard. there are 20+yo guys i know that are socially good (business or personally) they indeed have hard time dating or shit but at least they get ultra male respect due to their work (iq, hardwork etc) i spent 3years to get myself socially equal to my peers. its not over for me but i got deep scars tryna fit in. atleast now i know how to be a respected guy but i sperg out with females. i need probably 3 or 6 more years to be fully nt. ive lost 5 fuckin years of my life cuz im non nt
so if you are not a standartscel you can get your looksmatches being extremely nt (i still think normie level social skills is not enought to pull oofydoofy or whatever the fucking term is)

• JFL
Reactions: jaw_is_law
its be chad or work

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Yep

More proof is I have good enough looks for ons but not NT so no gf

what if i tried jb game after i looksmax?

wrong...you don't know anything then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You’re just coping because you’re a fat ugly lil cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, ShowerMaxxing, jaw_is_law and 1 other person

Except the blackpill isn’t disproven by this - because men NEED social circle to have a chance at their looksmatch

So they’re essentially leaning on status and without it would be incel- which the blackpill doesnt really deny

So the existence of NT normies with gfs doesn’t disprove the blackpill - but yeah basically everyone sub HTN is fucked without social circle

Also this is for LTRs and a lot of them are cucked- slaying is a different story
couldnt have put it better ....yeah, slaying begins at HTn, but realistically chadlite+ for good quality, constant slays

couldnt have put it better ....yeah, slaying begins at HTn, but realistically chadlite+ for good quality, constant slays
I’ve had a few decent slays as HTN- but yeah the effort required is monumental just to get average ass girls- chadlite is probs where it gets easier

As a MTN I got 0 pussy except social circle

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Skywalker
I’ve had a few decent slays as HTN- but yeah the effort required is monumental just to get average ass girls- chadlite is probs where it gets easier

As a MTN I got 0 pussy except social circle
what did you do to go from MTN to HTN?

what did you do to go from MTN to HTN?
neck train
gym max
better skin
lean max
got my eyebrows threaded
zygos and chin grew a little bit (not sure if this was the cycle i did in 2020 or weird late puberty)
also better pics and more frauding

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
@HerpDerpson what do you think?

@HerpDerpson what do you think?
I think it's all bollocks, the so called "NT" might as well be a new name for the pua "game" and why would people try to push it on this forum, out of all places, the answer to that question continues to elude me.

Lmao

the short ugly indian guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Pumanator

Everyone below 6.5/10 or whatever rating a man who is visibly above average has, needs social circle or warm approach to have a chance with a HTB+. It doesn't have to be through friends. University, job, hobbies, private parties, etc, will also work.

Obviously slaying is a WHOLE different ball game...don't even get me started on this

I think it's all bollocks, the so called "NT" might as well be a new name for the pua "game" and why would people try to push it on this forum, out of all places, the answer to that question continues to elude me.
I mean you have to agree that it helps to not be an aspie right? Having basic social skills makes a huge difference than to some of these guys who can't even hold a conversation to save their life

Everyone below 6.5/10 or whatever rating a man who is visibly above average has, needs social circle or warm approach to have a chance with a HTB+. It doesn't have to be through friends. University, job, hobbies, private parties, etc, will also work.

Obviously slaying is a WHOLE different ball game...don't even get me started on this
Well I’ve got a HTB with from dating apps a few times but it took legit messaging 1000s or women - getting flaked countless times, frauding my pics, leaning on body gene etc

I’m not a 6.5/10 probably a 5.5-6/10

But getting lucky with a HTB once a year and slaying them consistently is very different - you probs need to be close to 6 PSL to consistently slay hot girls without any kind of status

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Well I’ve got a HTB with from dating apps a few times but it took legit messaging 1000s or women - getting flaked countless times, frauding my pics, leaning on body gene etc

I’m not a 6.5/10 probably a 5.5-6/10

But getting lucky with a HTB once a year and slaying them consistently is very different - you probs need to be close to 6 PSL to consistently slay hot girls without any kind of status
Well if you're a 5.5/10+ then that's already good enough to not have long dryspells.

But yes slaying quality pussy for non-status men you need to be Chadlite+

I mean you have to agree that it helps to not be an aspie right? Having basic social skills makes a huge difference than to some of these guys who can't even hold a conversation to save their life
Maybe it's a prerequisite that you have to hit a minimal treshold on, like height, frame, build, etc. But it's not a decision maker.
Like you don't have to be a roidcel, you just need to not be a skinny worm, same with your communicating ability.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Maybe it's a prerequisite that you have to hit a minimal treshold on, like height, frame, build, etc. But it's not a decision maker.
Like you don't have to be a roidcel, you just need to not be a skinny worm, same with your communicating ability.
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
NT is genes, people give certain natural vibes which are almost impossible to change. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and HerpDerpson