I believe there is an influencer marketing bubble

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
The amount of money that sub-par companies pour to these "influencers" is insane.

I dont think people buy anything from a shitty company just because their favourite youtuber told them to do so.

For example Raid : Shadow Legends. You seen the ads countless times but did you even searched it on google play store?

People who make genuie entertaining content of course excluded.

For example this soycuck twitch streamer which harasses literal kids in his chat to "entertain" people.
This nigger gets 500 viewer at max, there is no way he is making a living from his viewers.
He is married and has a kid too so he cant depend on some low shit subscriber money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Chadeep, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
Raids wouldent advertise if they didn't get money

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KDA Player, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 2 others
You don't realise that population is huge, influencer marketing attract retards and they actually purchase products + influencer marketing is more focused on spreading brand name than sales

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KDA Player, Corleone, fauxfox and 8 others
Raids wouldent advertise if they didn't get money
Its was their starting capital
You don't realise that population is huge, influencer marketing attract retards and they actually purchase products + influencer marketing is more focused on spreading brand name than sales
No bro trust me, even dumb normies dont buy shit from them. Only some fanboy types buy shit when they establish a merch brand.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Chadeep, gymmaxedhorse and 5 others
brand recognition theory

however the average influencer isnt influencing anyone

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Shit theory.

No big company does things like that. Apple, Nike, Gucci...
its marketing

are u talkig about apple nike gucci or company that pour money into influencer

it could be profitable if doing brand outreach. hoping to make money in the long run while losing money now and retargetting ads etc

but yeah imo influencer marketing is fucking useless.

• Hmm...
are u talkig about apple nike gucci or company that pour money into influencer
i say apple nike doesnt pour money to them.

its generally subpar companies.

This is true tbh, never underestimate the sheer amount of retards on this planet who give away their money randomly

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Tallooksmaxxer
I am not talking about female influencers, their entire fanbase consists of incels and desperate sexless virgin simps, these female influencers have the worst communities, i am talking about more technical and knowledge based influencers who build their audience around some value, not nudes pics

There has been a bubble in this space for about 18m now.

It has carried on for so long because sadly there has been an everything bubble since covid, so this has still been a RELATIVELY efficient marketing engine.

Like all bubbles, it will burst

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, thereallegend, incel194012940 and 1 other person
There has been a bubble in this space for about 18m now.

It has carried on for so long because sadly there has been an everything bubble since covid, so this has still been a RELATIVELY efficient marketing engine.

Like all bubbles, it will burst
I'll pay you to make more high IQ posts about money

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chinacurry and Tallooksmaxxer
Well done you figured this out just now?

This shit became so blatant and obvious around 2019 when companies like Grammarly, Raid Shadow legends and Skillshare would have a random youtuber shill their product on every other fucking video.

Thank God I was able to take advantage of it though but I don’t think the bubble is about to burst anytime soon.

• WTF
I'll pay you to make more high IQ posts about money
Jfl

This is a very simple piece bhai.

CpA = cost per New acquired customer. Streaming killed the CPA from the bread and butter tv ads and radio ads.

That made influencer marketing really logical, at least initially.

Take one of the OGs, my protein.

They sell stuff on permanent 'discount', that is to say they Market creatine for $100, but this week only, get 70% off, so $30, which is always the true price they sell for, they might have 2 days a month when they sell for $100, just to be compliant, but no one purchases then.

They sell for $30 cos that gives them their coverage of $25 on all costs and 5 profit.

It then makes sense to tell an influencer we will give u ur own code to shill to ur followers, BIGASS70, and we will give u $4 from every sale. It's al good cos it's $1 new proft they wouldn't get otherwise, and they get a new customer who in future will use them again, cutting out the inuencer.

Problem in last couple of years is:

1) people follow loads if influencer, so effectively there are too many channels for mytpeotein to manage cost efficiently

2) there's an even greater increase in number of companies, so Shitprotein will go to a gym babe or gymcel and say give ur simps this code SHITPRO80 and wr give u 5 per sale, so then shitprotein and mylrotein have to keep increasing how much both to give to influencer, and to give to customer in discount.

I can tell u a large company has management team with IQ normally between 90 and 110 so won't realise they are bringing in loss making business, in a way where customer will exploit more and more in months to come, so they will dig a bigger and bigger hole in the p&l, and they won't realise for about 36 months when it becomes visible in the bottom line.

That's when u will see strategic changes, and influencer bubble popping, prob also with sone new tech company finding a more efficient replacement (basically what Facebook did about 10 years ago, and would be doing now if Apple didn't throw their toys out of the pram)

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and thereallegend
Jfl

This is a very simple piece bhai.

CpA = cost per New acquired customer. Streaming killed the CPA from the bread and butter tv ads and radio ads.

That made influencer marketing really logical, at least initially.

Take one of the OGs, my protein.

They sell stuff on permanent 'discount', that is to say they Market creatine for $100, but this week only, get 70% off, so $30, which is always the true price they sell for, they might have 2 days a month when they sell for $100, just to be compliant, but no one purchases then.

They sell for $30 cos that gives them their coverage of $25 on all costs and 5 profit.

It then makes sense to tell an influencer we will give u ur own code to shill to ur followers, BIGASS70, and we will give u $4 from every sale. It's al good cos it's $1 new proft they wouldn't get otherwise, and they get a new customer who in future will use them again, cutting out the inuencer.

Problem in last couple of years is:

1) people follow loads if influencer, so effectively there are too many channels for mytpeotein to manage cost efficiently

2) there's an even greater increase in number of companies, so Shitprotein will go to a gym babe or gymcel and say give ur simps this code SHITPRO80 and wr give u 5 per sale, so then shitprotein and mylrotein have to keep increasing how much both to give to influencer, and to give to customer in discount.

I can tell u a large company has management team with IQ normally between 90 and 110 so won't realise they are bringing in loss making business, in a way where customer will exploit more and more in months to come, so they will dig a bigger and bigger hole in the p&l, and they won't realise for about 36 months when it becomes visible in the bottom line.

That's when u will see strategic changes, and influencer bubble popping, prob also with sone new tech company finding a more efficient replacement (basically what Facebook did about 10 years ago, and would be doing now if Apple didn't throw their toys out of the pram)
Mirin' 🤯

KNAWLEDGE 🤓

• Hmm...
I think they just max out their Credit Cards.

• Hmm...
Well done you figured this out just now?

This shit became so blatant and obvious around 2019 when companies like Grammarly, Raid Shadow legends and Skillshare would have a random youtuber shill their product on every other fucking video.

Thank God I was able to take advantage of it though but I don’t think the bubble is about to burst anytime soon.
i hate your avi

Shit theory.

No big company does things like that. Apple, Nike, Gucci...
They do it discreetly, you can see influencers using or wearing big brands, but they aren't screaming "Buy Apple!!!!!". Apple has placed their products in movies, tv shows, music videos for a long time, if you watch American movies or tv shows you get the impression that almost everyone uses Apple in US.
It's the same with all the big influencers, youtubers, Instagram models, etc. when you see a girl with millions of followers posting selfies taken in the mirror with an iPhone, it's pretty likely she was paid by Apple to use their phone.
Of course, this doesn't mean all the other wannabe Instagram models would get the same deal from Apple, since they most likely don't have as many followers, but they are very likely they would buy an iPhone, to take similar pics and basically will provide free advertising to Apple.

• Hmm...
saw a post on ***************** from an obese dude that prior to his suicidal post, uploaded a video of himself shaving his balding head with his "manscape 3.0" ball trimmer while having racon ear buds in. some idiots really fall for influencer marketing.

I also bought an over-priced DXRacer chair when I was a stupid teen, never again.