I bet no “blackpill” youtuber would ever make a video about why age of consent laws cause inceldom

Xtra

Xtra

i have only met some users who realise how much age of consent laws contribute to inceldom. i would make a video about it but i have almost zero subscribers. but wheat waffles or tails or any other so called “blackpiller” would never talk about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, SidharthTheSlayer and sportsmogger
Age of consent in majority European countries and some states in the USA is 16, that's as low as it can go, otherwise it would be unethical

Age of consent in majority European countries and some states in the USA is 16, that's as low as it can go, otherwise it would be unethical
Most of Europe is 14-15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, itisoverboyos, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
oh nigga shut up

Most of Europe is 14-15
It's 16+ only a few countries are 14-15, this still doesn't mean an 18+ year old can fuck a 14-15 year old freely

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kevin Logan and Deleted member 51781
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, MoggerGaston, 2beltshawty and 4 others
AoC is a bad thing, but its not what directly causes the inceldom.

True reason is women having rights, as long as they can choose, they wont choose ugly guys

AoC is a bad thing, but its not what directly causes the inceldom.

True reason is women having rights, as long as they can choose, they wont choose ugly guys
i get what you mean but you need to keep in mind that young girls are perfectly fine dating ugly boys their age. an ugly/average adult man is obviously mogging boys their age

so if we got rid of age of consent and social conditioning it would fix inceldom

i have only met some users who realise how much age of consent laws contribute to inceldom. i would make a video about it but i have almost zero subscribers. but wheat waffles or tails or any other so called “blackpiller” would never talk about it
No one wants to be outed as a pedofile

It's 16+ only a few countries are 14-15, this still doesn't mean an 18+ year old can fuck a 14-15 year old freely
Incorrect, most are 14-15.

Furthermore, when the age of consent is 14, such as in Italy for example, a 40 year old man can fuck a 14 year old girl and when the cuck father finds out and calls the police they will simply say “nothing we can do sir.”

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, SidharthTheSlayer, Manletmachine and 1 other person

Furthermore, when the age of consent is 14, such as in Italy for example, a 40 year old man can fuck a 14 year old girl and when the cuck father finds out and calls the police they will simply say “nothing we can do sue.”
@Sprinkles @MoggerGaston @Gengar @Manletmachine @InnerVoid @dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, MoggerGaston and Manletmachine

Furthermore, when the age of consent is 14, such as in Italy for example, a 40 year old man can fuck a 14 year old girl and when the cuck father finds out and calls the police they will simply say “nothing we can do sir.”
but no 40yo fucks a 14yo. even a guy my age (19) would be instantly rejected by any 14yo girl due to aoc + social conditioning. which is the exact reason i made this thread

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Fuark so it’s a mystery then
AA8BE69D 0A67 4C2F 97AA F76B3BDD484A

This is who the person is though.

• Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine
i get what you mean but you need to keep in mind that young girls are perfectly fine dating ugly boys their age. an ugly/average adult man is obviously mogging boys their age
That is mostly because they are not allowed to date adults in the first place.
so if we got rid of age of consent and social conditioning it would fix inceldom
Most likely you would start seeing some 10 to 15yo females with chads in their 20s

That is mostly because they are not allowed to date adults in the first place.
that's my point
Most likely you would start seeing some 10 to 15yo females with chads in their 20s
nah chads / chadlites are rare and there is no reason chads and normies would go for girls that age when they have plenty of girls their age to choose from