I bid you farewell LooksMax.Me. With Boris Johnson cutting lockdown measures in a few weeks time, I figure it's a good idea.....

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
....to reenter the realm of being a responsible adult again............

I've dicked around for a month or two, but I know it's wise for me to get into a responsible state of mind, prepared for the big bad world again.....

I won't make this long, but I just want to say to all of you who are rotting in here, make sure you sort yourselves out before the fungus gets you... because time is precious

I will be back, but not for 4 months at the very least. We could say the notifications set off a few too many chemical sensations in my brain and it inspires me into making goofy videos. I can't let myself stay in this mindset while sliding back into the physical world. It would turn ugly.

Good luck to those normies that are going to be heading out into the wild and making moves, as well as to the subhuman of you, I haven't forgotten about you. May all the best surgeons make your presence in society to others, a bearable one.

May your failos one day become halos. Over and out my fellow LooksMaxxers.

Jake Gyllenhaal Goodbye GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 5746, EverythingMattersCel and 27 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Musashi, Deleted member 7224, YungStud and 27 others
did you finally get bored of sending weird autistic shirtless videos to teenagers on here and .net ?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 2729 and 10 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6382

I've dicked around for a month or two, but I know it's wise for me to get into a responsible state of mind, prepared for the big bad world again.....

I won't make this long, but I just want to say to all of you who are rotting in here, make sure you sort yourselves out before the fungus gets you... because time is precious

I will be back, but not for 4 months at the very least. We could say the notifications set off a few too many chemical sensations in my brain and it inspires me into making goofy videos. I can't let myself stay in this mindset while sliding back into the physical world. It would turn ugly.

Good luck to those normies that are going to be heading out into the wild and making moves, as well as to the subhuman of you, I haven't forgotten about you. May all the best surgeons make your presence in society to others, a bearable one.

dnr see you in a week

did you finally get bored of sending weird autistic shirtless videos to teenagers on here and .net ?

I'll leave you a reminder of classic just as a parting gift:

:ROFLMAO: (y) Peace my brother.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: warpsociety, audreyen, Deleted member 10413 and 1 other person
Shit thread kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, audreyen and SendMePicsToRate
No dad, don't go. He's gonna pull a gas station cigarette event on us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413

Fuck bro only reason i made an account here was your threads and best of the best.

I'll take a break as well and just keep lurking best of the best you are right.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
See you here tomorrow

see you in 3 business days
8D418B31 D353 4BC5 BEA2 F5C2656A6DE2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, RichardSpencel and audreyen
forum is now declared dead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 10185 and Deleted member 8919
the insane man has become normal once again

A loss to the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Even as a curry u have looksmax potential unlike me

forum quality +100

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380

SHUT UP SEE YA TOMORROW

dead site without @MakinItHappen tbh ngl

this aged well