I BLACKPILLED my hairstylist (Autism warning)

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
Getting my hair dyed while typing this (im under the dryer)

But im being Giga retarded rn, i walked in and sat down and said I wanted to coloringmax

She ignored it and said ok what do you want, i open my phone and tinder is on, i told her i dont use that shit unironically just to test my sexual market value.

I google a pic of thom strijid and tell her i want to fraud a nordic pheno JFL, shes like oh you have green eyes aswell

Then i told her I made an eye lighting cocktail and gave her the ingredients

I told her a guy named A10 from discord told me to dye my hair

I said my sister dyed hers blonde recently and ascended hard, she asked what ascension is and i said its from a forum called lookism.net

I told her I trust in softmaxxing and that im not gonna waste my time trying to get insane amount of surgery like looksmax.org users just simple custom implants

I told this bitch coloring is life and it will raise my appeal giga and that i cant wait to post a before and after on looksmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bndar.337, nigkook, the BULL and 33 others
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: silencio and qwertynineofive
low inhib is fun ngl

since i became lower inhib my life has been more fun and i dont have anxiety anymore jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, Lonenely sigma, nofap and 10 others
read every single molecule.

• +1
Reactions: smoth, MazoNitNit, deepfuckingvalue and 3 others
No hair dye for untermenschen curly hair

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Clavicular
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, vermillioncorefan and slavicpsycho
low inhib is fun ngl

since i became lower inhib my life has been more fun and i dont have anxiety anymore jfl
give me tips to lowinhibmax except taking that mushroom shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell and vermillioncorefan
low inhib is fun ngl

I became low-inihb writing about non nt topics on social media

Although sometimes I get paranoid and feel like the normies want to attack me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit, MrBossMan and gigell
low inhib is fun ngl

Low inhib β‰  autism

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
go in a field/semi secluded place that still occasionally has people and whip out ur dick and start pissing or jerking:feelsokman:u gotta learn that doing things that are β€œnot allowed” don’t have consequences like npcs think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, MrBossMan and Clavicular
Show before and after and what happened to the diy canthoplasty?

Mirin low inhib.

Low inhib is law. You will be happy doing the dumbest shit and you will get 10x life experiences

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Freixel and Clavicular
Problem is out of the blue one day I just became , maybe higher t but im not sure

• +1
Reactions: MrBossMan

But im being Giga retarded rn, i walked in and sat down and said I wanted to coloringmax

She ignored it and said ok what do you want, i open my phone and tinder is on, i told her i dont use that shit unironically just to test my sexual market value.

I google a pic of thom strijid and tell her i want to fraud a nordic pheno JFL, shes like oh you have green eyes aswell

I said my sister dyed hers blonde recently and ascended hard, she asked what ascension is and i said its from a forum called lookism.net

I told her I trust in softmaxxing and that im not gonna waste my time trying to get insane amount of surgery like looksmax.org users just simple custom implants

I told this bitch coloring is life and it will raise my appeal giga and that i cant wait to post a before and after on looksmax.org
Mirin your autism, this low inhibition demonstrates your confidence which is an indication of good neurochemistry.

• +1
Mirin low inhib.

Low inhib is law. You will be happy doing the dumbest shit and you will get 10x life experiences
Legit

• +1
Reactions: Manana
tales from the slums of bronx nyc

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Clavicular
Mirin low inhib.

And you will have a higher chance of going to prison for harrsment

• +1
Wtf bro didn't even mention mewing once
Fake looksmaxxer

• JFL
low inhib but autistic

• +1
Low inhib is king, never forget

• +1

I’m 100% certain you’re speaking the truth because I’ve seen your dms with females talking about blackpill, with your doctor talking about bonesmashing and doing diy plastic surgeries

• JFL
@Magnum Opus please read this and let me know if it makes you move a single facial muscle

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Low inhib is necessary. If you can’t do it just think in your head everyone around you including yourself will be dead in 100 years and none of this shit matters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer and ambi
And you will have a higher chance of going to prison for harrsment
What harassment dumbass. He just talkin to the hairstylist stop being an autistic news watching incel. Go touch grass fag. Fuckin Karen over here

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
@Magnum Opus please read this and let me know if it makes you move a single facial muscle
Yes, I expressed shock after realizing OP might have le autism... :feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Yes, I expressed shock after realizing OP might have le autism... :feelsohgod:
Diagnosed autist like Orc? No way Jose πŸ˜‚ What a quirky guy.. His familys little comedian πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
my palms began sweating profusely and my body temperature raised just thinking about me spewing that autism out.

how do i become low inhib ?

Should've teached her the art of smashing ur face with a hammer

absolutely terrifying pfp I suggest you Mundo W in bathtub or Talon E from balcony ASAP !
Mirin your autistic way of telling me to kms