I bought a home gym and tripod to record myself lifting

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
By home gym I mean a bench, rack, barbell and weights
For the past year Ive barely lifted due to things preventing me but in the few times I have I've just used dumbbells which are my only equipment.
I weigh around 78kg currently and I'm guessing I'll only be able to rep 40kg on OHP.
I bought a tripod so that I can record my progress and I am aiming to get back to repping 70kg+ on OHP without needing to consciously bulk, I may require a bulk to get back to repping in the 80s.
I will decide in time if I think anything is worth posting to youtube but if I do I might take the angle of: realistic progress of tallcel with average genetics (aka the Joe Fazer route) although I no longer have the benefit of beginning as a teen however I still have the footage recorded as a teen when at my skinniest

My primary focus will be on strength gain with no physique showing since it's impossible for me to build aesthetic proportions naturally
I may also record some info on how my explosiveness increases from doing olympic lifts etc which will be moreso the focus than bodybuilding gymcel culture.

So what is the point of this you might ask? Since I'll be lifting at home with proper equipment for the first time I'll be able to record my lifts for the first time since it feels aspie to record yourself in a public gym.
I had ambitions of being a skinny to aesthetic gymcel when younger but never took the first step because I never got the end product of an aesthetic physique but then realized people will still tune in for the relatable journey eg Joe Fazer.
I also never looked good enough to appear on camera in the past due to a malocclusion which Ive now corrected.
I have an idea for a package to sell to gymcels and if I can show myself gaining 10kg of muscle in a relatively short amount of time, it could help my case.

• +1
Reactions: g0op
made most of my gains in my home gym thanks to recording myself

gymcel personal brand = mogs

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Very good decision. Home gym is the way, that way you can workout without being associated with the gymcels.
If I remember from old lookism, you were 6'4 and roided, how did it work for you, when did you stop and would you want to roid again?

Very good decision. Home gym is the way, that way you can workout without being associated with the gymcels.
If I remember from old lookism, you were 6'4 and roided, how did it work for you, when did you stop and would you want to roid again?
yeah I stopped in 2019, I have no plans to use again but if I feel like it's game over for me attracting foids in the coming years I may abandon all round aesthetics and roid again to the point of being a bloat lord

Home gyms are retarded
Just hide in your basement bro!
Hahahah

yeah I stopped in 2019, I have no plans to use again but if I feel like it's game over for me attracting foids in the coming years I may abandon all round aesthetics and roid again to the point of being a bloat lord
What Was your OHP on roids?