I bought chat GPT 4

Spiritualcell

Spiritualcell

Very spiritual
It's pretty expensive at 20 dollars a month. But I've found chat GPT 3.5 very useful for giving me ideas for my game: https://looksmax.org/threads/game-development.803265/#post-12451165
I've also found it useful for making Unreal Engine blueprint code. I've had problems that I asked it to fix, and it came up with solutions that actually helped me. Now blueprints are nodes, not lines of code. And chat GPT 3.5 can't make these nodes. So it's not as good for regular programming, where you can just copy and paste lines. When I was deciding whether or not to buy it, I googled it, and it said that it could interact with pictures, so I was under the impression that it could generate pictures of Unreal Engine blueprint nodes. But it cannot do such a thing. I've also not really experienced it being better at making blueprint code. I've only used it for 2 hours, so I could be mistaken, but so far, for me at least, it has been a letdown.

What has your experience with chat GPT 4 been? Do you've any suggestions on how I can it for game development?

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Chintuck22
Doesn't bing chat come with GPT-4 or something like that or I'm just tripping?

• Woah
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I just use the API now. No point in paying for GPT-4 specifcally, its just more expensive and you have a message limit from what I recall.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, 0hMan, Roquefort and 4 others
been using it for smv maxxing ideas, any problems i have in life, planning my life, moneymaxxing ventures, marketing etc..

very useful for me. well worth the $20. especially since ive got it on my phone now.

its like having a genius level brain in your back pocket u can access at any time. truely the most revolutionary invention i ever seen in my lifetime.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: malicieusss, Mewton, Roquefort and 3 others
Doesn't bing chat come with GPT-4 or something like that or I'm just tripping?
Well, its powered by GPT-4, but it isn't quite up to par, I'd say. You're also heavily restricted using Bing chat because it can be moody.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Spiritualcell and gribsufer1
I just use the API now. No point in paying for GPT-4 specifcally, its just more expensive and you have a message limit from what I recall.
Oh I had no idea you could do that. Is it a hassle to use? I don't mind paying 20, if I don't have to download a bunch of shit.
been using it for smv maxxing ideas, any problems i have in life, planning my life, moneymaxxing ventures, marketing etc..

very useful for me. well worth the $20. especially since ive got it on my phone now.

its like having a genius level brain in your back pocket u can access at any time. truely the most revolutionary invention i ever seen in my lifetime.
Indeed. It has given me truly wonderful ideas for my game. Without chat GPT, my game would be very generic.

• Love it
Reactions: FaceIsKing
Oh I had no idea you could do that. Is it a hassle to use? I don't mind paying 20, if I don't have to download a bunch of shit.

Indeed. It has given me truly wonderful ideas for my game. Without chat GPT, my game would be very generic.
whats your game about? what ideas did it give?

is it true it can help you code something from scratch, do the entire work for you? or do u need to be good at code already and it just helps

• +1
No, not really. I just use extensions now which are powered by the API, which supports GPT-4.

This is one for example. It has lots of other features too which aren't inherently supported by OpenAI. Overall, its just better, I dont have to go to OpenAI's website each time I wanna use it either.

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde, Roquefort, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
can I wish list your game?

• +1
why would you need a bot for ideas? lets be honest that isnt going to help development at all

• Hmm...
No, not really. I just use extensions now which are powered by the API, which supports GPT-4.
View attachment 2402076
This is one for example. It has lots of other features too which aren't inherently supported by OpenAI. Overall, its just better, I dont have to go to OpenAI's website each time I wanna use it either.
What is the "change author" button on the post actually supposed to do? You can actually change the name as if someone else posted it? Lol

I found some insane femalegazemaxxing stuff from the fully jailbroken gpt4 model after pressing it for hundreds of messages. Shit I'm never gonna share on here. I've shared enough :what:

• JFL
Reactions: FaceIsKing
I found some insane femalegazemaxxing stuff from the fully jailbroken gpt4 model after pressing it for hundreds of messages. Shit I'm never gonna share on here. I've shared enough :what:
can you give some examples. Im curious what type of answers it answers

whats your game about? what ideas did it give?

is it true it can help you code something from scratch, do the entire work for you? or do u need to be good at code already and it just helps
Read this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/game-development.803265/#post-12451165 It has videos too if you can't be bothered to read.

It has given me ideas for pretty much every aspect of my game. I came up with the concept of my game without chat GPT about a year ago. There was a Google document I found on Reddit that showed a bunch of statistics on how much money games on Steam have made; it also included how much genres make on average. So I basically combined the genres with the highest average $ while also not being oversaturated. Then I started working on the game nine months ago, and I started using Chat GPT 3.5 a month ago. It greatly increased the uniqueness of my game and also improved gameplay.

I'll give you an example:
**Companion ideas:**

- Buyable companions: Buy em, name em, then it will spawn with you when starting the game.

- Companion is less static. It will keep close to you, but sometimes maintain a bit of distance.

- Companion percentage chance of fleeing when encountering monster for example, and it will then come back to you at a later time.

- Dog starts barking when scared/signalling player of nearby items or danger.

- Companion skills; Buy training for the dog to make it run 10% faster

- Dog gets stronger with experience; If you defeat a monster and the dog survives till the end. It will get slightly stronger/faster.

- Implement interactions between the dog and other animals in the game world. It may see a deer and run after it, returning to the player at a later date.

- Petting animation

I wrote this myself (hence why it's quickly written) but all of these are ideas I got from asking chat GPT 3.5 for ideas for the dog companion in my game.

Here's another example:

**Villagers ideas:**

- Erratic Movement Patterns: The Villagers exhibit unpredictable movements, staggering, stumbling, and occasionally sprinting aimlessly. This can make players uncertain about their intentions, adding tension and suspense to encounters.

- Distorted Vocalizations: The Villagers emit eerie and disturbing sounds that reflect their corrupted state. Their speech could be a mix of incoherent muttering, unsettling whispers, and occasional human-like cries for help, further contributing to the game's creepy atmosphere. (Think ghosts/skeleton humans? in elden ring)

- Collecting Resources: Despite their diminished intelligence, The Villagers instinctively gather resources from the environment. You might see them scavenging for food, gathering sticks, or attempting to build crude shelters. This behavior adds an element of realism to their existence.
- Will flee, if close to flares

- crude weapons like makeshift clubs or sharp objects, throwables like rocks

- Fear of the Monster: While the Villagers are hostile towards the player, they are also terrified of the Forest Spirit. They might cower or hide in terror if the monster is nearby

- Nighttime Aggression: The Villagers' behavior could become more aggressive and dangerous during the night. They could form larger groups, patrol more actively, and exhibit heightened senses, making nighttime a more perilous time for the player to navigate.

- Crackhead trap (Knife duct taped to rotating stick, triggered by tripwire.) Put in doorframes etc

- Sets up bear traps

- Stalking and Ambushing: Just like the monster, The Villagers could use ambush spots too. They might hide behind trees, inside buildings, or even in plain sight, blending into the environment until the player comes close enough for them to pounce.

- Random Patrol Routes: The Villagers' idle behavior and patrol routes could be unpredictable, making the player uncertain about when and where they might encounter them. This would contribute to a constant sense of tension and unease.

As for the programming, I don't know about normal programming (lines of code) since I only use unreal engine blueprints. Now it can generate a complete blueprint code, for example, if I ask it how I can make my dog companion move in a more dynamic way. It will do so quite well; however, you would need to have blueprint knowledge since you can't copy and paste. I've also experienced it missing important code, like forgetting to set up variables. I do imagine that it's a lot better for lines of code. Here's a picture of the code it makes:
Untitled

Note that I can't use the "copy code" button because blueprints are nodes.
can I wish list your game?
I don't have a Steam page set up yet. But when I release the game in a couple of months, I'll give away a bunch of Steam keys so you can play it for free. I'll try to remember you and tag you when the day comes.
why would you need a bot for ideas? lets be honest that isnt going to help development at all
Well, it has given me good ideas that I had not considered before, so it certainly helps. If you doubt my inventiveness. I'll let you know that I've asked for ideas from a number of people (both gamers and non-gamers). And they haven't been nearly as good as chat GPT.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Mewton, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Well, it has given me good ideas that I had not considered before, so it certainly helps. If you doubt my inventiveness. I'll let you know that I've asked for ideas from a number of people (both gamers and non-gamers). And they haven't been nearly as good as chat GPT.
Please do nigga

• Hmm...
can you give some examples. Im curious what type of answers it answers
Most of it is just characteristic, behavioural stuff which is very general. I've already shared all the looks-based femalegazemaxxing stuff. But if you just keep prompting the unrestricted/hacked GPT4 model it'll go into full depth as if it assumed a woman's mind. All seems to make sense to me, but it's just so interesting that an LLM can have that sort of sentience.

One of the most underrated female gaze looksmaxes is getting lean to the point where your hands are veiny and dexterous. How your hands look are genetic but then again, veiny forearms and hands are underrated.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: MTMM
What is the "change author" button on the post actually supposed to do? You can actually change the name as if someone else posted it? Lol
@Acne Victim This is what it does.

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
Nice to see aspiring video game developer! :feelsgood: I used to be obsessed with software coding back in 2019, but then i quickly shifted my interest to Mechanical stuff, mechatronics, and hardware programming...

I remember i used to make coding games like these below, i was so proud because i had zero knowledge of coding

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Roquefort and Spiritualcell
i use chat gpt to code when im high and can't think of anything for unity game dev.
but i suggest not using it at all, it makes you lazy and you won't improve in problem solving and at the end of the day thats all coding is about.

• Hmm...
View attachment 2402076
Brah. I tried it, and it does not use chat gpt 4 and has daily caps.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
share it or your gay

How do you use or access the API? is it uncensored?

So you really did use chatgpt in our debate on religion, i hate you...

• JFL
So you really did use chatgpt in our debate on religion, i hate you...
I mean, I think I demolished your arguments pretty thoroughly, don't you think?

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and HOLYFUARK
I mean, I think I demolished your arguments pretty thoroughly, don't you think?
Not really ,my doubts became obvious on your last response lol , now imagine if i use chatgpt too, ud get btfod

• JFL
Not really ,my doubts became obvious on your last response lol , now imagine if i use chatgpt too, ud get btfod
I'm not sure what you mean by 'doubts'. However, you must understand that GPT tends to be factual. Trying to generate religious arguments would be tough.
I challenge you to try it. As far as I know, I demolished everyone in the debate, and I'm not done yet.

• +1
I'm not sure what you mean by 'doubts'. However, you must understand that GPT tends to be factual. Trying to generate religious arguments would be tough.
I challenge you to try it. As far as I know, I demolished everyone in the debate, and I'm not done yet.
doubts as in your responses were too well written however low iq , Chatgpt is a leftist liberal outlet i know that much, but with the correct input you can get some work done...

IMG 20230220 103854 338

• JFL
doubts as in your responses were too well written however low iq , Chatgpt is a leftist liberal outlet i know that much, but with the correct input you can get some work done...

View attachment 2411357
This doesn't work anymore.
Also, you claim they were low IQ. But you couldn't disprove them.
In the end, you conceded.

• +1
its worth it it helped me write my thesis i got 9.2/10 very useful stuff

• Love it
Most of it is just characteristic, behavioural stuff which is very general. I've already shared all the looks-based femalegazemaxxing stuff. But if you just keep prompting the unrestricted/hacked GPT4 model it'll go into full depth as if it assumed a woman's mind. All seems to make sense to me, but it's just so interesting that an LLM can have that sort of sentience.

One of the most underrated female gaze looksmaxes is getting lean to the point where your hands are veiny and dexterous. How your hands look are genetic but then again, veiny forearms and hands are underrated.
for the female gaze stuff that you’ve shared. can you tell me the section you’ve posted it at? would make it easy to find

Brah. I tried it, and it does not use chat gpt 4 and has daily caps.
You tried what? The extension I used? It does support GPT-4. You just need to have an API key that has access to GPT-4, which I think now everyone who applied does.

You can see there's several options to choose from, you can choose which exact model you want the API to use as well.

This doesn't work anymore.
Also, you claim they were low IQ. But you couldn't disprove them.
In the end, you conceded.
You cheated and im not retarded , if i want to debate ai i can do so on ai , and i showed why it s low iq , it ignored every point i made and came to its own biased conclusion.

• JFL
You cheated and im not retarded , if i want to debate ai i can do so on ai , and i showed why it s low iq , it ignored every point i made and came to its own biased conclusion.
Do it then, nigga. Use AI, I DARE you. It didn't ignore shit; I addressed every single point you made except for those retarded ass meme-worthy studies.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and HOLYFUARK
Do it then, nigga. Use AI, I DARE you. It didn't ignore shit; I addressed every single point you made except for those retarded ass meme-worthy studies.
Im referring to the first part because i didnt even bother to read the rest .
I had my first doubts when you ignored the points i made about the "stoning of the son" verse, the robot pretty much answered "he dindu nuttin" and "muh killing bad" , which is a foid tier emotional argument, i had an epiphany when someone mentioned chatgpt later in the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back