bluebandz
Jesus Loves You, we’re all gonna make it ❤️
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2026
- Posts
- 4,142
- Reputation
- 2,501
Disclaimer:
In no way does this story imply that I recommend purchasing or using medications/supplements without a prescription and doctor recommendation. Never self administer. This story is fictional, I haven’t actually used any medication without a prescription, as that’s silly, right? EVERY, and I mean EVERY part of this story, is fictional. Despite the title name, I did not buy anything. I don’t reccomend anyone does. Consult with a healthcare professional with the proper credentials in that sector in order to be prescribed and guided on medications and supplements. Never attempt to purchase or use prescription items without a prescription.
Cavan:
If you contact Cavan and find yourself thinking “dang, this guy has decent service! He’s super overhated!”, then you are being scammed. That is likely not Cavan. I no joke could not believe that he was THAT bad. Mesorx and org users surely are just entitled, right?
Wrong.
I messaged him asking for price list for the us warehouse. I said I was interested in test and ancillaries. Not necessarily a cheap order. I’m thankful he did because wwb oils are shit.
This dude left me on opened. Does he not want money??
I text him again asking for a shipping cost. Read.
I dm him 2 more times, left on read
Then again, read.
Rating:
0/
️
️
️
️
️
0 stars. Dude didn’t even respond, not only that but he was just leaving me on read
Gary:
Gary was pretty nice. He sent a price list upon request (although the whatsapp account anyone used to message him caused an instant ban on the whatsapp account you use which will later be lifted, idk why). After he sent it and you try giving him your money, he leaves you on read. What is up with them not wanting money?
Rating:
/
️
️
️
️
️
He can’t get two stars because it wasn’t even possible to get an order through.
Angel:
Some stuff happened the first time, she was extremely kind and responded quickly. Then when my friend bought, she responded quick, was kind, and everything came in about 6 days (US WH). However, she forgot the tirz. The most expensive item. This was likely in an attempt to just finesse. But anyway there was a video taken so there was nothing she can do. She was nice about it but pushed us to make another purchase with shipping fee. She gave a $30 discount though and shipped it back
She also only sent tracking when the item arrived. Tracking was no help.
Rating:
️
️
️.5/
️
️
️
️
️
Kind, helpful, but some things weren’t up to par. What do you expect though? She was great all in all
In no way does this story imply that I recommend purchasing or using medications/supplements without a prescription and doctor recommendation. Never self administer. This story is fictional, I haven’t actually used any medication without a prescription, as that’s silly, right? EVERY, and I mean EVERY part of this story, is fictional. Despite the title name, I did not buy anything. I don’t reccomend anyone does. Consult with a healthcare professional with the proper credentials in that sector in order to be prescribed and guided on medications and supplements. Never attempt to purchase or use prescription items without a prescription.
Cavan:
If you contact Cavan and find yourself thinking “dang, this guy has decent service! He’s super overhated!”, then you are being scammed. That is likely not Cavan. I no joke could not believe that he was THAT bad. Mesorx and org users surely are just entitled, right?
Wrong.
I messaged him asking for price list for the us warehouse. I said I was interested in test and ancillaries. Not necessarily a cheap order. I’m thankful he did because wwb oils are shit.
This dude left me on opened. Does he not want money??
I text him again asking for a shipping cost. Read.
I dm him 2 more times, left on read
Then again, read.
Rating:
0/
️
️
️
️
️0 stars. Dude didn’t even respond, not only that but he was just leaving me on read
Gary:
Gary was pretty nice. He sent a price list upon request (although the whatsapp account anyone used to message him caused an instant ban on the whatsapp account you use which will later be lifted, idk why). After he sent it and you try giving him your money, he leaves you on read. What is up with them not wanting money?
Rating:
/
️
️
️
️
️He can’t get two stars because it wasn’t even possible to get an order through.
Angel:
Some stuff happened the first time, she was extremely kind and responded quickly. Then when my friend bought, she responded quick, was kind, and everything came in about 6 days (US WH). However, she forgot the tirz. The most expensive item. This was likely in an attempt to just finesse. But anyway there was a video taken so there was nothing she can do. She was nice about it but pushed us to make another purchase with shipping fee. She gave a $30 discount though and shipped it back
She also only sent tracking when the item arrived. Tracking was no help.
Rating:
️
️
️.5/
️
️
️
️
️Kind, helpful, but some things weren’t up to par. What do you expect though? She was great all in all