I bought the latest book on race statistics in dating 2022

Recent census data shows that 25% of white men married a non-white woman. Also, most white men under 40 aren't married. The cohabitation rate of unmarried white men with nonwhite women is something like 75% IIRC.

I am not sure it said that, the data I read said that 74.6% of unmarried cohabitation couples were both white alone, you probably misread the data.

At the 14:40 mark the author of this book talks about how all men prefer Asian women, and most women prefer white men:

it literally says all women prefer white men, and all races of women prefer their own, like i said

it literally says all women prefer white men, and all races of women prefer their own, like i said

Lol, wrong. 16:40 it says Asian women are preferred over white and have superior feminine status.

LOL just listen to the contradiction you're spouting as you blatantly cope for your life, you witless fucking retard:

"it iterally says all women prefer white men, and all races of women prefer their own" - signed, EverydayIsLowIQ

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: EverydayIsHell
I am not sure it said that, the data I read said that 74.6% of unmarried cohabitation couples were both white alone, you probably misread the data.

Lmao, wrong.

I never mis-read data and you cannot find a source that says that.

I suppose that is true, the childlike appearance of east asian women turns all races of men on.

Not childlike (ultimate white woman cope). Feminine and beautiful.

White women's harsh, goblinoid and mannish appearance turns men off, is what you meant to say.

• +1
Here is the source
2022 10 09

Not childlike (ultimate white woman cope). Feminine and beautiful.

White women's harsh, goblinoid and mannish appearance turns men off, is what you meant to say.
Yeah I mean that, but white women still fog sheboons into oblivion, east asian> SEA> white>>>>>>sheboons. White women are still no where near as mannish as sheboons, but asian women are still more feminine than whites.
Looking childlike and youthful is feminine though. High estrogen makes women look younger.

Lol, wrong. 16:40 it says Asian women are preferred over white and have superior feminine status.

LOL just listen to the contradiction you're spouting as you blatantly cope for your life, you witless fucking retard:

"it iterally says all women prefer white men, and all races of women prefer their own" - signed, EverydayIsLowIQ
Is he a bot?:lul:

At the 14:40 mark the author of this book talks about how all men prefer Asian women, and most women prefer white men:

The podcast you just linked said that among women they all prefer white men, and among men they all prefer their same race.

The podcast you just linked said that among women they all prefer white men, and among men they all prefer their same race.
exactly lol. hes smart sometimes but stupid rn @Detona

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
View attachment 1900444

Can't be bothered to read it yet, but i flicked through and so far gathered all races of women prefer white men

And all races of men prefer their own race own women, which was surprising and interesting.

Also part of it that caught my eye was it said black women would prefer white, asian, latino over a black guy

Why are you so obsessed with race ? I'm so confused it's like such a unchangeable factor you can't take a gook to a white guy but tbf you could possible take a curry to a white guy due but even then it looks off but like hyper focusing on race just seems hella wierd you can't change that but you can change your face

16:40 she says that white masculinity is the ideal, whereas Asian femininity is the ideal for women, because Asian women are considered more beautiful and feminine and the ultimate prize.

Why wouldn't a gook whore prefer a roided masculine Asian guy this is studies done in the west Though.

Ur so delusional, white women and men are the standard of beauty due to being the biggest demographic and having hollywood promote them for over a hundred years in America. White people are the foundation of American culture, it makes sense that they would be main benefactor of the beauty standard established by them. I don't know why people ignore that white people have a head start due to these factors

I didn't want to say this but there is no media for your face Asians on average just look worse than whites cause they have better maxilla's nothing more to it tbqh.

Well actually it's the whole package I think @thecel did a brutal thread on this tbqh.

• +1
I didn't want to say this but there is no media for your face Asians on average just look worse than whites cause they have better maxilla's nothing more to it tbqh.

Well actually it's the whole package I think @thecel did a brutal thread on this tbqh.

Cope. Asian women's faces are consistently ranked as better looking than white women's.

Why wouldn't a gook whore prefer a roided masculine Asian guy this is studies done in the west Though.

Because a roided Asian is still Asian.

• JFL

No it didn't, moron. It said patently that all men prefer Asian women. 16:40.

Because a roided Asian is still Asian.

Obviously yeah but they look very good did the data explain why they preferred a white phenotype even if both the asian and the white guy were equal in looks ? I'm sure you would get very differen't results if you controlled for the demographics most roided asians can do very wel with women.

In fact in general the vast majority of people look good after working out if they weren't below average to start with

@Detona blackpill site btw :lul:

Well were talking about looks here a roided asian mogs an average white guy to hell and back but an average white guy roided mogs an average roided asian to hell and back because roided asians have hollower cheeks higher cheek bones and lower facial fat but whites have better craniums midfaces when and they pronounce when roided.

I mean I don't think people understand but you look like another human when your low body fat.

Literally not even bothering to cover up your fraud, just typing random bullshit in to Microsoft Excel and screenshotting it
Microsoft excel doesn't even let me edit since I don't have membership, show me your screenshot.

buying books kek

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane