I brutally mogged a bunch of rmiddle class white guys

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Posts
4,454
Reputation
7,530
So i was at an art gallery for an event (im high class jfl) and i was having a conversation with a middleclass white 50 year old couple and my teenage date for the evening (i usually bring my younger side hoes with me to high class events because i can flex on oldies) Brought me the drinks i got her to buy me. I told her to dress up in a dress on 2h notice and meet me. Jfl. She came from 1h away.

I could see the middleclass white guy raging that i had a teen like a third of his age with me. Jfl. Im in my mid 20s jfl
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, traveler, thereallegend and 1 other person
So i was at an art gallery for an event (im high class jfl) and i was having a conversation with a middleclass white 50 year old couple and my teenage date for the evening (i usually bring my younger side hoes with me to high class events because i can flex on oldies) Brought me the drinks i got her to buy me. I told her to dress up in a dress on 2h notice and meet me. Jfl. She came from 1h away.

I could see the middleclass white guy raging that i had a teen like a third of his age with me. Jfl. Im in my mid 20s jfl
bro you been practicing your rizz or you just got that BBC halo.
 
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
@traveler
 
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler
brutal mogged
 
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
usually bring my younger side hoes
19798


the hoes
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, redrum64389, Torero and 4 others
Haha good. Kill all white men!
 
First time @Afrikancel showed proof. This is groundbreaking.
I got lots of proof jfl. I live this lifestyle for real

I send low effort one word messages to hoes. (See small chat bubbles)
 
None of what i do is a lie. I spent years looksmaxxing and before looksmax i was an incel on incels website. Im legit bro. Oldest active user with a legit journey
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9003
None of what i do is a lie. I spent years looksmaxxing and before looksmax i was an incel on incels website. Im legit bro. Oldest active user with a legit journey
I believe you bro
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4362 and Afrikancel

Check this @looksmaxxer234 @RoadtoCurryChad
 

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
42
Views
140
lion092921
lion092921
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
3
Views
36
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
dhusc
Replies
9
Views
75
sasha108
sasha108
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
2
Views
17
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
thehand
Replies
1
Views
53
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top