i build knowledge-centric relationships with humans.

_MVP_

_MVP_

IQ
when i interact with humans my only goal is to exchange and extract knowledge, information, and intelligence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, noobs and standardcel

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
when i interact with humans my only goal is to exchange and extract knowledge, information, and intelligence
called a forum nigga

most humans are useless and not smart so you dont gain anything from them, ife anything you lose energy or some people like to call it manna when u try to swap ideas with these people, you have to digest the logic of ur thoughts and spit it in their mouth and it takes a lot of effort and nothing is gained for either party as the dumber one will almost always just forgot it 5 seconds after the interaction is over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and noobs
i need ear plugs to stop having bad culture raped into my brain now i think of it

• +1
most humans are useless and not smart so you dont gain anything from them, ife anything you lose energy or some people like to call it manna when u try to swap ideas with these people, you have to digest the logic of ur thoughts and spit it in their mouth and it takes a lot of effort and nothing is gained for either party as the dumber one will almost always just forgot it 5 seconds after the interaction is over
true, i just view them as subhumans. i practice my own monologues on them, and once in a blue moon they say something interesting

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back