i bullied my oneitis off of instagram back in the day

Makeyousit

Makeyousit

vagabunda
i ran the highest dark triad elaborate mogging harrassment game

fucked with her head so much so that i gave her trust issues.. made it look like it was one of her friends harassing her

told her that she was a worthelss whore and that i was gonna fuck her in the ass.. that she was ugly with no ass, and that i hoped she died from aids or hanged herself

found ugly pics of her, zoomed in on them and set them as my profile pic.

fucking bullied her cuck of a bf too.. telling him that i was gonna fuck him in the ass to in front of her

over the span of one month

it resulted into her deleting her social media for like 8 months

@bignosesmallchin learn from me nigga

You know what you should have done? Knocked on the door when they were having a night in - took the boyfriend hostage - put a strapon on and sorted shit out good and proper with her watching you and the bf togther. Emasculating him would have ruined that relationship. It's only gay if you forget to say no homo at the end.

You know what you should have done? Knocked on the door when they were having a night in - took the boyfriend hostage - put a strapon on and sorted shit out good and proper with her watching you and the bf togther. Emasculating him would have ruined that relationship. It's only gay if you forget to say no homo at the end.
i thought about that shit everyday cuz it was driving me insane

but wasnt gonna do it

cuz first of all.. i wasnt gonna show that i was affected by it on that level.. plus it was gonna make me look like a schizo cuz i acted indifferent to her irl (ideal would be me bumping into them accidentally in the streets but it never happened)

its even more pathetic given that hes a pathetic ltn.. and getting into an open confrontation with him would make me look pathetic.. or i mean.. doing it in a serious manner, showing anger.. that would be pathetic..

Idk man that’s too fucked up lol, she’s a nice girl besides cucking me so I don’t wanna fuck with her like that.

Idk man that’s too fucked up lol, she’s a nice girl besides cucking me so I don’t wanna fuck with her like that.
lol i never even got cucked and had this type of reaction

so you actually got cucked?? lmaomao (as in she was your "gf" and she fucked other dudes)

wtf.. how do you not react??

I'm not being rude or anything but you sound fucked in the head to the level of a sociopath. I fear for your future co-workers and thank society for advancing DNA and forensic/CCTV type technology. That level of vitriolic revenge where you go to the lengths of not only stalking but actively humiliating and denigrating someone to the point of causing sheer terror: you've got problems. Either you were hit on the head as a child, your mother held you too tight or not enough or you had a creepy late night uncle that liked to visit you a little too often a little too late.

Seriously: think about it. CHRIST

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, ReadBooksEveryday and the BULL
lol i never even got cucked and had this type of reaction

so you actually got cucked?? lmaomao (as in she was your "gf" and she fucked other dudes)

wtf.. how do you not react??
No she wasn’t my gf lol just a hookup but she was acting like she was in love and then ghosted me and then posted herself getting cumshotted. If she did cheat on me fr I’d go er

I'm not being rude or anything but you sound fucked in the head to the level of a sociopath. I fear for your future co-workers and thank society for advancing DNA and forensic/CCTV type technology. That level of vitriolic revenge where you go to the lengths of not only stalking but actively humiliating and denigrating someone to the point of causing sheer terror: you've got problems. Either you were hit on the head as a child, your mother held you too tight or not enough or you had a creepy late night uncle that liked to visit you a little too often a little too late.

its not that deep

its not that deep
You should have used the strapon. SRS. Not srs.

If you actually did what you did, pal: it definitely is that deep. Scumbag level deep

cope sociopath is optimal mindset