i bumped into a kid on purpose to feel superior

Mai Sakurajima.

Mai Sakurajima.

greycel at heart🧑‍🌾💪
Joined
Jan 27, 2026
Posts
7,963
Reputation
15,829
little freshman

I feel quite sorry though
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, pleasevanity, TGUN. and 8 others
by all means you are
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: threadeffort, scuderia, peptidehater22 and 2 others
little freshman

I feel quite sorry though
i protect kids from people like you to feel even more superior
1790731719882
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima., threadeffort and scuderia
Holy tuff guy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima., threadeffort and scuderia
Kicked a kid down a flight of stairs when I was 8 because he was walking to slow, that's when I knew I was destined for greatness
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima., pleasevanity, mozgodorsomething and 2 others

Similar threads

highcheekbones
Replies
4
Views
44
highcheekbones
highcheekbones
ØUROBOROS
Replies
11
Views
57
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
2
Views
52
price.
price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top