I burned an old woman

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
At my old job at the retirement home, I was bringing boiling hot soup out to this old bitch. When I got to the table, my hand slipped and I dropped the whole bowl of boiling soup onto her legs. She was paralyzed from the waist down though

Then I said “sorry! haha, hopefully since you’re paralyzed you didn’t feel that. I’ll bring you some more soup, my bad”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, mike21, ggg.tv🤫 and 1 other person
Tales from The Atlantic Ocean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, silencio, mike21 and 2 others
Tales from mumbai retirement home

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
At my old job at the retirement home, I was bringing boiling hot soup out to this old bitch. When I got to the table, my hand slipped and I dropped the whole bowl of boiling soup onto her legs. She was paralyzed from the waist down though

Then I said “sorry! haha, hopefully since you’re paralyzed you didn’t feel that. I’ll bring you some more soup, my bad”
Did you do it on purpose?

straight to incel tears

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Did you do it on purpose?
Nah my hand legit slipped. Luckily she was a kind lady and said “it’s okay honey, I have no more feeling left in my leg” so I felt bad and brought more boiling hot soup out and gave the old hag some extra crackers

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
Nah my hand legit slipped. Luckily she was a kind lady and said “it’s okay honey, I have no more feeling left in my leg” so I felt bad and brought more boiling hot soup out and gave the old hag some extra crackers
You're a kind soul

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore