I buyed a jawrsize and am thinking if this really work

S

Sarieru2812

Iron
Hello, I'm new here and this is my first post, I'm just a guy from Brazil, and like everyone here I'm trying to maxx my looks.
Today I buyed a jawrsize, a product so is used basically to pump your jaw.
I want to know if this really work, someone here have tryed that?
Anyway I buyed this for something like 3$ so if this don't work I really don't will care.
Thanks for your time.

No, you bought*;)

• JFL
Reactions: Sarieru2812 and Deleted member 15827
Hello, I'm new here and this is my first post, I'm just a guy from Brazil, and like everyone here I'm trying to maxx my looks.
Anyway I buyed this for something like 3$ so if this don't work I really don't will care.
Thanks for your time.
If you're still a teenager, there's testimonial evidence that it will structure your mandible's jawline as you're still developing. If you're an adult, about age 20+ or so, the only difference it will make is giving you larger masseters (jaw muscles). Jaw muscles hypertrophy will give you a bigger jaw, however it is not the same thing as a chad jawline. Attractive men have nice jawlines because of their bone structure. Their masseters are only a small part of their aesthetics. I had huge masseters myself because of a condition I had, but it always looked too round and ugly. I've since had them reduced and I look drastically better. Here's a before and after.

20211129 101238
20220624 173153

I wouldn't recommend these products honestly, unless you're still developing. It's misleading and you won't become a Chad just because you have puffier jaw muscles. Looking like a Chad as an adult requires procedures that can't be done through home therapy. It's kind of nature's way of saying only a few, select men can have these privileges.

If you're still a teenager, there's testimonial evidence that it will structure your mandible's jawline as you're still developing. If you're an adult, about age 20+ or so, the only difference it will make is giving you larger masseters (jaw muscles). Jaw muscles hypertrophy will give you a bigger jaw, however it is not the same thing as a chad jawline. Attractive men have nice jawlines because of their bone structure. Their masseters are only a small part of their aesthetics. I had huge masseters myself because of a condition I had, but it always looked too round and ugly. I've since had them reduced and I look drastically better. Here's a before and after.

View attachment 1754745 View attachment 1754746

I wouldn't recommend these products honestly, unless you're still developing. It's misleading and you won't become a Chad just because you have puffier jaw muscles. Looking like a Chad as an adult requires procedures that can't be done through home therapy. It's kind of nature's way of saying only a few, select men can have these privileges.
It will change bone structure over time the same way mewing does, only slower. Boosting Gh levels probably would help.

omg how did u ascend like this

• +1
Reactions: Sarieru2812
U FUCKING NIGGGERRRR

Attachments

• VID_80531003_144412_908.mp4
    3.5 MB
Thanks for your time.
HELL NO NIGGER I BOUGHT THE WRONG ONE DO NOT USE THE ONE FOR UR INCISORS ONLY MOLAR CHEWING U FUCKING NIGGER

Hello, Thanks for your reply.
I'm 17 years old. I have find a video of a doctor warning about this jawrsize, saying this can do some damage in the front teeths of the mouth. I'm gonna try to use it responsibly.
I will try it and see what happen, I know mewing and am doing it too.:redpill:

Anyway thanks again for your reply, and sorry for possible english orthographic error's, that's not my native language and i'm still learning.:chad:

What does this mean nigger if u chew with the incisor one ur TMJ joint will be crushed, use MOLAR CHEWING ONLY FUCKING IDIOTIC NIGGER
Insider chewing always damages TMJ under all circumstances?

Insider chewing always damages TMJ under all circumstances?
U fucking idiotic nigger yes but there is also no reason to do it you'll only get TMJ if u do it for long times(10mins+) and do it a lot, molar chewing excersizes the muscle more and puts for stress on mandible over all for bone growth anyways

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1