I cage so hard at dads with daughters

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Need For Breed
Imagine spending ungodly amounts of money and time on something that will literally be a cumbucket for other men.

How the fuck can a man honestly reach even the age of 18, see what women are like and be like “yeah, lemme create another one”?

If my wife disrespected me by shitting out a whore, I don’t think i’d be able to help myself. I would grab the little whore by the leg and slam it off a wall or throw it out the hospital window. I’m not letting a skank shit on my family name by sucking and fucking random guys.

IMG 3220

These memes are honestly suifuel but necessary as fuck to wake NPCs up.

IMG 3221

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, silencio, disheartenedcel and 15 others
"I can not think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter"

Truer words have never been spoken

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, disheartenedcel, Clown Show and 6 others
just disown her

Jfl at raising a daughter for 18 years just for her to hate you, since most daughters do, for her just to get passed around like a blunt from the ages of 15 to 30.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: disheartenedcel, incel194012940, BrahminBoss and 2 others
im ok with having a daughter if shes chad only

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and <6PSLcel

Thats what happens to foids raised within western customs buddy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Zelenskyiv
Least misogynistic .org thread

Also inb4 this gets posted on incel tears lmao

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Zelenskyiv
Thats what happens to foids raised within western customs buddy.
Totally irrelvant how and where she's raised. Whether she fucks one man or 100 it's equally cucked

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, incel194012940, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others

That’s the copypasta that stuck with me since I first saw it. I love it because it’s funny but it’s also 1000% true.
Every now and again it makes rounds on reddit and other shitholes and I love seeing those subhumans try to cope with it “m-muh how could you want to fuck your own daughter?? :soy::feelsuhh:
That’s not the point. I don’t want to fuck my hypothetical daughter. I don’t want to spend 2 decades and hundreds of thousands raising a whore either. Having a daughter is an outdated concept. Before you used her to make alliances with other families, get a cow in return etc. now you just raise a set of holes for other men’s enjoyment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Sprinkles and cytoplasm
I'd prefer a daughter tbh. Just gotta hope that she's lesbian only

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Zelenskyiv
you’re only a cuck if you don’t get to her first

you’re only a cuck if you don’t get to her first
If your daughter even holds hand with a man that isn’t you without your permission then you are a bitch-made niggercuck and you deserve to be flayed alive by the most brutal cartel for bringing more degeneracy into the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IRL_Reject, normie_joe and ggg.tv🤫
I posted you to IT i couldnt tolerate your disgusting sexism and misogyny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Clown Show, moreroidsmoredates and 5 others
Least misogynistic .org thread

Also inb4 this gets posted on incel tears lmao
To the inceltears sub: Suck a nigga dick ball on my ypper lip noto back gang. Choke like a fur damn bad. Aight please give no change. Im a pimp full on like a back rip of my chains

• Woah
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, optimisticzoomer and ggg.tv🤫
At least wait n see

Babies r pure
That’s the thing about normies. They can’t look 2 seconds into the future. They see a baby and think “it’s so LE CUTE”. Yeah, no shit, it’s a baby. It will reach puberty one day and become a filthy whore though.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and optimisticzoomer
I posted you to IT i couldnt tolerate your disgusting sexism and misogyny
I can already see the responses “Good thing he will never be in the position to do that then!!!:p:p

They fail to realize that women have basically 0 standards when settling down. Just have a job that requires a degree or some sort of skill and you can easily get a mid 20s granny. Most married men are subhuman.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
If your daughter even holds hand with a man that isn’t you without your permission then you are a bitch-made niggercuck and you deserve to be flayed alive by the most brutal cartel for bringing more degeneracy into the world

You want to fuck your own child?

That’s the thing about normies. They can’t look 2 seconds into the future. They see a baby and think “it’s so LE CUTE”. Yeah, no shit, it’s a baby. It will reach puberty one day and become a filthy whore though.
U aint God acting like u can see into the future

I can already see the responses “Good thing he will never be in the position to do that then!!!:p:p

They fail to realize that women have basically 0 standards when settling down. Just have a job that required a degree or some sort of skill and you can easily get a mid 20s granny. Most married men are subhuman.
Yeah but the replies will be funny ill send the post to your profile after it gets a few replies it can be like a trophy for being posted on IT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Zelenskyiv
Yeah but the replies will be funny ill send the post to your profile after it gets a few replies it can be like a trophy for being posted on IT
Post this too:

They fail to realize that women have basically 0 standards when settling down. Just have a job that required a degree or some sort of skill and you can easily get a mid 20s granny. Most married men are subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Zelenskyiv
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe and Zelenskyiv

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Zelenskyiv
Imagine spending ungodly amounts of money and time on something that will literally be a cumbucket for other men.

How the fuck can a man honestly reach even the age of 18, see what women are like and be like “yeah, lemme create another one”?

If my wife disrespected me by shitting out a whore, I don’t think i’d be able to help myself. I would grab the little whore by the leg and slam it off a wall or throw it out the hospital window. I’m not letting a skank shit on my family name by sucking and fucking random guys.

View attachment 2942680
These memes are honestly suifuel but necessary as fuck to wake NPCs up.

View attachment 2942683

Don't worry you subhuman, you won't ever breed, why waste energy on non existent scenarios?

• JFL
Don't worry you subhuman, you won't ever breed, why waste energy on non existent scenarios?
Read the thread replies like I told you, you braindead nigger. Do you have ADHD?

• +1
better than having an incel son that will suffer and post on this shithole

Fact is that wom(b)en are innately WHORES. They must be kept under lock and key. Really wom(b)en should be married off just as they hit puberty and then raised by her husband who should be mid20s to early 30s.These bitches need to be controlled. they're like a fire, destructive when they are allowed freedom, but warm and cozy when kept tended to by a single man for its life.

• Love it
better than having an incel son that will suffer and post on this shithole
Not true.
You should want whores to suffer. If your whore daughter doesn’t suffer more than your incel son then that’s another big failure on your part (after failing to abort her first).

Your incel subhuman son could start a beta uprising and become the next Hitler.
Your daughter’s greatest achievement will be deepthroating two 8 inch cocks at the same time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576, k99 and IRL_Reject
lnaPNC.gif

laugh-michael-jordan.gif

• Love it
I can not think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a son as an incel. Imagine finally procreating and thinking you saved your bloodline, only for your offpsring to become an incel neet who will rot at home till 30, become fat, cost million dollars, bring no grandchildren and ack himself in his 30s

• +1
Reactions: k99
I can not think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a son as an incel. Imagine finally procreating and thinking you saved your bloodline, only for your offpsring to become an incel neet who will rot at home till 30, become fat, cost million dollars, bring no grandchildren and ack himself in his 30s
Your incel son will be an individual, with his own thoughts and beliefs. He’ll be a real human bean.
Your daughter will just be a machine for cock insertion.

Your daughter will just be a machine for cock insertion.
so what? That is good because it will lead to grandchildren and continuation of the bloodline

• Ugh..
Having a daughter is cucked unless you live in Tanzania or Afghanistan innit

• +1
hilarious thread

• Love it
I would rather work as a Dalit nigger scrubbing toilets for 50 years until my death than raise a daughter as a software engineer with a comfy job making 300k a year

• +1
I would rather work as a Dalit nigger scrubbing toilets for 50 years until my death than raise a daughter as a software engineer with a comfy job making 300k a year

• +1
the purpose is to biden max. it's a second chance for your to ascend with jb

• Woah
caring about your foid offspring fucking dudes is incestuous behaviour

• Hmm...
no one raises their daughters right anymore

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Zelenskyiv