I cage when men say they would never want to be gay

to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

life is nothing tbh
if you're attracted to something and it gets your dick hard it's all that matters you can be attracted to a fucking water bottle put your tiny incel looksmax dick into it and have sex if it arouses you it's all that matters bruh im telling you im in my bed right now its dark af in my room i wanted to go to sleep but started scrolling through my ig instead and im telling you marlon teixeira type of man is so much hotter than gigastacies even, so fucking hot .... my god if only i was attracted to dick, i was scrolling and admiring these instagram chads with longish wavy brown hair beauty, so cute i want to kiss them and hug while watching sunset together alone:owo: of course that couldnt work cause his dick would get hard and id be turned off, like im telling you imagine fernando lindez with a pussy... things I'd do just for a 5 sec video of him jerking off dude im telling you if we didnt live in such a sexualized civilisation I would just date a white wavy hair blue eyed cutie boy and never have sex with him, i would never want to see his dick cause other dicks than mine disgust me, it would only be used by him to piss but back to reality if youre gay, just think about it we are superior to women in everything except dating market value so imagine you're superior in both, cause 100% of gays fuck 100% of gays and average gay has more tinder smv than gigastacy but people will still cope with gays being disgusting only because of pressure that society puts on them and they call themselves sigma? jfl sigma male fucks dudes cause he dont give a fuck being gay is a cheat code only pussies dont use it and OF COURSE only if dick gets you hard which is not a case in my case but i at least can admit that its unfortunate and I would change that if I could

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, BucketCrab, Deleted member 19551 and 3 others
werent faggots forbidden from making account before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 8869 and 4 others
never caged so hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, RecessedChinCel and Deleted member 16369
dn rd kys fag

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Im calling most of you faggots faggots but this one is a real faggot faggot

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and ItsOver999
my god if only i was attracted to dick, i was scrolling and admiring these instagram chads with longish wavy brown hair beauty, so cute i want to kiss them and hug while watching sunset together alone:owo: of course that couldnt work cause his dick would get hard and id be turned off, like im telling you imagine fernando lindez with a pussy...
I was crying with laughter at this part

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Leaving religion/morality aside a lot of guys would like to be gay:

1. Easy sex whenever you want it
2. When you get into a relationship it is with someone who you actually get along with, have similar interests to and is capable of loyalty
3. None of your orgasms will ever result in accidental pregnancy.
4. You get treated fairly by the courts if there is ever a divorce

Etc.. etc...

I'm thinking that a lot of dudes who hate gays are jealous for the above reasons.
If all incels were gay, there would be no more incels. I'm 100% straight and being attracted to women brings no benefits to my life- especially given that they don't reciprocate my affections.

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, Deleted member 8988 and to_stop_da_cope
Leaving religion/morality aside a lot of guys would like to be gay:

1. Easy sex whenever you want it
2. When you get into a relationship it is with someone who you actually get along with, have similar interests to and is capable of loyalty
3. None of your orgasms will ever result in accidental pregnancy.
4. You get treated fairly by the courts if there is ever a divorce

Etc.. etc...

I'm thinking that a lot of dudes who hate gays are jealous for the above reasons.
If all incels were gay, there would be no more incels. I'm 100% straight and being attracted to women brings no benefits to my life- especially given that they don't reciprocate my affections.
leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF