I calculated how much money I spend on alcohol per month

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
So i buy a a bottle of high quality Whiskey every week for 150 euros in the store and a bottle of red wine for like 70 euros, which makes 220 per weak • 4 = 880 euros per month only for alcohol. I drink once on weekends (not alone of course).

alcohol is looksmin. fags that are high inhib need it.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Kelly Oubre Jr and dbva
Just waste money to destroy your liver theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, KaisenMaxxer, Debetro and 2 others
It's over for self destructcels

fags that are high inhib need it.
Behold behold, i just got judged by the Alpha wolf for having a drink here and there

• JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung
Behold behold, i just got judged by the Alpha wolf for having a drink here and there

View attachment 3119810
I drink here and there as well, but only when it is worth. As in forexample a birthday, some holiday or well arranged party with people that i like and hot girls. Not just because i havent got anything better to do.

I drink here and there as well, but only when it is worth. As in forexample a birthday, some holiday or well arranged party with people that i like and hot girls. Not just because i havent got anything better to do.
WOOOAAHH BROOOO, can i book your coaching on how to become an alpha male, broo?

I cope with food eating even when I’m not hungry

only rothschilds spend $70 on wine

• +1
Reactions: chasing aesthetics
Are you doing anything to mitigate the damage?

Eat rotten raw meat, it will get you the high you crave from alcohol but without the negative effects. Plus it's cheaper

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and Yliaster
Are you doing anything to mitigate the damage?
Yes, I drink only water for the whole week and only drink alcohol or soft drinks on one day of the week (usually on a weekend)

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx