I CAME BACK, QUEMIRASMAN AND GIGAX IS BACK, I HAD INSANE ASENSCION, EVEN GOT HPV BECAUSE OF FUCKING SLUTS CONDOMLESS

The most aryan one
C3EACF44 7AA3 426C AB08 C8EA69D482C7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24213
You’re beautiful as always tbh

op looks amazing

"i fucked 2 models"
have you seen your face? you ARE THE MODEL. youre easily 6.2psl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mihiriya and quemirasmanv2
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Deleted member 24213, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Aren't you frmo lookism.net? think i remembre you from there your dad was a policeman. Anyway, congratz.

Argentina seems great tbh.. instead of blow money on hookers i will fly to buenos aires!

Man i literally cummed inside girls and blocked them next day, i dont even know if im making kids on all my city
how do you meet them? I'm from Buenos Aires, I need your advice

Was really nice I liked the architecture of BA. I was the only black person there the entirety of my time in Argentina that I saw lol

Went on dates with 2 girls. The first one was reslly short and we went to some resturaunt called Las Petunias. She ended up paying for the meal then we walked around and she had to go to some job interview. Here’s pic of her. The girls didn’t really speak much English so was hard to communicate with them
View attachment 1860462

Met with this other girl we went to Chinatown cuz I wanted to see if there were any Asian girls but there weren’t many. Ended up fucking her then headed south to Patagonia

Pic of me at el calafate and other places
View attachment 1860469
View attachment 1860468

Checkout my travel forum geomax.me

holy fuck, this nigger comes 2 days to my country and fucks a Stacy without even speaking Spanish while I get nothing