I came inside a girl that i like. What should i do?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Yesterday at a party i pulled a cute girl and fucked her outside at a lake. She had her period, but because i was drunk i didnt really care. In the end i noticed that the condom was broken, so i came inside her :trepidation:
I have her number, but she doesnt have mine. She also doesnt know my name :ROFLMAO:
How high is the chance of her getting pregnant during her period?? She was nice, and i would like to see her again, but dont know if i should text or not.

What would you do?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, bobt, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
She wouldnt be a good wife. Ruined pair bonding for sure. just avoid her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, ShowerMaxxing, CEO of Sex and 12 others
Was she fat or roastie or old?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, LetMeRoxx, Tallooksmaxxer and 24 others
botox
fillers
skin lasers
microneedling
fat grafts
HT

asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 15827, Fear and 6 others
botox
fillers
skin lasers
microneedling
fat grafts
HT

asap
I have done almost all of this.
Hairsystem instead of HT. Fat grafts is to risky for me.

The girl from yesterday said i look like a model. Before looksmaxing i could not even fuck obese or ugly creatures.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ShowerMaxxing, zharupodrugu and 9 others
You cant risk it. Change your indentity and move to a different country before its too late.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Yesterday at a party i pulled a cute girl and fucked her outside at a lake. She had her period, but because i was drunk i didnt really care. In the end i noticed that the condom was broken, so i came inside her :trepidation:
I have her number, but she doesnt have mine. She also doesnt know my name :ROFLMAO:
How high is the chance of her getting pregnant during her period?? She was nice, and i would like to see her again, but dont know if i should text or not.

What would you do?
nothing
hoe

What would you do?
Low chance. Like extremely low. It's most likely to happen (pregnancy) about 11 days after her period ends.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Spike the dragon, BigJimsWornOutTires, Corleone and 3 others

The girl from yesterday said i look like a model. Before looksmaxing i could not even fuck obese or ugly creatures.

Post face in pm

You are Dad. Congratulation.

Yea I came in this girl raw twice last weekend, no bc or anything, she said she tracked her cycle and that I was fine but I guess we shall see. Living on the edge out here

if she had her period she’s not going to get pregnant. you can safely reconnect

what you do then, sir, is up to you

If she gets pregnant, tear open her stomach and rip out the baby.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and R@m@
you are approaching oldcel. it will be harder and harder to compete. if she's gl i would lock her down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Deleted member 19036
Buy some Plan B next time

you are approaching oldcel. it will be harder and harder to compete. if she's gl i would lock her down
True, i am already oldcel :(
But she is a crazy partygirl, Locking her down would be a big mistake.
I think i will stay single and try to fraud my age with botox and other treatments for the next 2-3 years. Profit with hook ups and then suffer the next decades as a lonely oldcel loser.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, zharupodrugu, 9 yo normie and 2 others

Show face

Nice, gives me hope. Aren‘t you already in your early 30s?

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I do a lot of anti age stuff
You should definitely do a thread about it some day, you and @eduardkoopman and your late glow ups are major inspirations

How old is she?

The chances are low

Do you not know that you can only get a girl pregnant while she is ovulating which is extremely rare to ovulate at same time as period?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21001 and critkality
0 chance of getting a girl "pregnant" during a period

and secondly likely none of this happened

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21001
Do you not know that you can only get a girl pregnant while she is ovulating which is extremely rare to ovulate at same time as period?
if she is bleeding unless she bleeds 10+ days 0 chance

he likely didnt do it though its too disgusting and doesnt happen

its always larp posts on forums like this by incels

nice one asking this here where noone has knowledge of how the female system works

a girl usually has 14-16 days between period (1st day of blood) and ovulation.

she can only get pregnant in ovulating days. sperm usually survived 2-5 days MAX in a vagina

so even if her period was at the end, u would still need a couple of more days until it gets dangerous

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

list surgery u did pls

also op cant girls not get preggo when theyre on their period, its the safest tiem to fuck

This is overstated. Pulling hot young girls at 30+ is still very doable. 24 isn't even that Young either.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, autistic_tendencies and Ken
No. This time a cute 24yr old slim girl. She was 180cm. Thanks god i had my 7cm lifts on :ROFLMAO:
What country is this? Otherwise she could've be a tranny who is recovering from a M to F op.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Spread the joy. Go meet her mom.

I have fucked foids who where on their period… so yeah it does happen, is it nasty? Sure, do I care? No and many other guys have as well

What would you do?
Your problem to deal with alone, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

well i fuck my gf on her period every month :feelskek::feelskek: it does happen, its even better cause tighter and more lubrication

wtf is a period

Post pics op