I can cause cancer and all Other illnesses in humans

_MVP_

_MVP_

C dopamine
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Posts
71,424
Reputation
78,357
I can Attack you radiologically with ionizing microwaves

I can kill U with undetectable poisons

I can booby Trap everything around you

 
Are you available for hire? I need to get rid of some people but need it to look like natural causes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Are you available for hire? I need to get rid of some people but need it to look like natural causes.
No, im Not available for hire, because i already have trillions of dollars
 
Nooooo my mother nooooooo
 
Ok no payment then. What about "charitable" assassinations?
 
Agent 47 is inexperienced compared to me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22063, ElBastardo and _MVP_

Similar threads

D69mo
Replies
4
Views
26
D69mo
D69mo
TGUN.
Replies
15
Views
70
TGUN.
TGUN.
ICXCLuvr
Replies
18
Views
102
Junbae
Junbae
thekey
Replies
15
Views
75
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
ragu
Replies
4
Views
31
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top