I can date HTB this weekend.

I had insane IOIs from chicks when I lived in my home country and was way younger. Shit changed when I moved to America

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and MoggerGaston
I had insane IOIs from chicks when I lived in my home country and was way younger. Shit changed when I moved to America
i never get ioi.

i rely on mass-swiping on 3 different dating apps at the same time and putting all my faith on the 1-2 decent matches I get per month.

• Woah
Reactions: latincell95
I mean, not that extreme no. I have depression here and there but I still cope with the fact that I had a girlfriend in high school and got to experience a little bit of teen love. Plus the fact that I got Chad treatment as a boy all throughout elementary up until I was 13
brutal teen love pill

• So Sad
I’m kinda scared to date HTBs since they ghost, flake and reject easily. As a HTN, MTBs and LTBs feel more safe since they’re at less risk of hurting you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I’m kinda scared to date HTBs since they ghost, flake and reject easily. As a HTN, MTBs and LTBs feel more safe since they’re at less risk of hurting you.
i cant relate.

My best dating experiences have been with HTBs. Perhaps also because i don't really engage with MTB's and below, so there is no real potential there anyways since i reject them on looks at first glance and put in no effort.

When I vibe with a HTB, like the raver-girl I am talking about in this topic, it gets me excited and hopeful. Like it could be a turn-around in my life.

When dating some LTB/MTB, I would never have that so I don't even see the point in putting in any effort ngl.

• +1
i never get ioi.

i rely on mass-swiping on 3 different dating apps at the same time and putting all my faith on the 1-2 decent matches I get per month.
Well, I mean social dynamics between the 3rd world and the West are worlds apart. And I lived in my country before the internet and cell phones arrived.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and MoggerGaston
Well, I mean social dynamics between the 3rd world and the West are worlds apart. And I lived in my country before the internet and cell phones arrived.
I was ugly when I socialized IRL (Until 21yo).

I only ascended later on in life. And I have a very bad predisposition towards IRL socializing because of it.

• So Sad
Idk it's so retarded.

I literally have all social-media of this girl stalked and found out already. I basically know her whole life already.

And everything kinda sits right, where I feel like we have a sorta similar vibe/energy in life.

But at the same time, while she was already HTB dating around at 18yo, I was still Incel LTN at that age. So I feel way behind and mogged.

What do do.

I guess the reasonable thing is to give it my best shot, and see what it can possible end.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and latincell95
  • Love it
im not addicted
That's what every addict says.:feelskek::feelskek: You can't write a better comedy. :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: Hahahahahahahaha

Images 3

:lul::lul::lul:
I even told her I may have infected her too on our date and that I am sorry if I did. JFL.

But now hear this, she didn't seem to care. She kept on talking to me and even hits me up out of nowhere sometimes to check how I am doing. (months later)
cagefuel tbh.

But to my defense, I was vibing REALLY well with her. Like if I would post our conversations here translated to english, I don't think anyone would conclude anything other than 'mega-NT conversation'.

Constant sending of selfies, extremely funny and casual chat, flirty and sexual from time to time, then deeper conversations about serious issues, then back to casual low-level stuff.
Which just makes me think we just vibe really well on a personality-level, since I RARELY have this with a girl. Just more reason why this is such a missed opportunity for me.

And why I struggle really hard with the fact how I screw up these golden opportunities that I am handed.

Yes.

I have already admitted to her that I go raving solo most of the time, and also told her many times that I do drugs on my own in my room from time to time. But she never really rejected me for it I guess. She just thought it was 'weird' but didn't think too much of it, no harsh judgement.

I probably judge myself harsher for this behavior than she does. JFL.
She thinks to herself: "Gotcha! I've found the perfect undervalued beta for my future. He does drugs but it's ok. I can fix that."

• Hmm...
But at the same time, while she was already HTB dating around at 18yo, I was still Incel LTN at that age. So I feel way behind and mogged.
This is my main problem I think,I can’t stand that when she was 18 she was having fun,friends,sex and making memories while I had no friends and cystic acne and it makes me hate everyone whenever I remember how I was treated

Where tf do I find rotter friendless femcel gf? 😭 😭

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 22918
This is my main problem I think,I can’t stand that when she was 18 she was having fun,friends,sex and making memories while I had no friends and cystic acne and it makes me hate everyone whenever I remember how I was treated

Reddit or discord ?

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and RichardSpencel
Literally chad ramblings with a perfectly balanced Life on top of that

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
Good, more women for me.

While you are afraid to go on a date, i just do it, despite my autism

What you don't understand is that in life you don't make good or bad decisions, you make decisions and then prove them to be good. If you just had the balls to go on a date, it would be a problem of future you, not present you. And guess what - the date isn't even going to be that long.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Pikabro and MoggerGaston
She thinks to herself: "Gotcha! I've found the perfect undervalued beta for my future. He does drugs but it's ok. I can fix that."
shes htb. i would be dating my looksmatch. better situation than 90% of men.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

This.

Literally treated like you were some subhuman piece of filth, rotting, no positive social interaction, no sex, no dating.

Meanwhile she was having the time of her life (like normal people should who aren't discriminated against).

its so fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Pikabro
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Good, more women for me.

While you are afraid to go on a date, i just do it, despite my autism

What you don't understand is that in life you don't make good or bad decisions, you make decisions and then prove them to be good. If you just had the balls to go on a date, it would be a problem of future you, not present you. And guess what - the date isn't even going to be that long.
are you literally incapable of reading?
i went out on a date with her already

'more women for you'

Where? in the slums of mumbai? We aren't even competing.

you can have them.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, the BULL and Primalsplit
are you literally incapable of reading?
i went out on a date with her already

'more women for you'

Where? in the slums of mumbai? We aren't even competing.

you can have them.
i don't care about your shit thread bro

bet the htb ur talking about is mtb at best too

Oit343434

This is the 28yo HTB when she was 18yo. Probably having the time of her life while in university at that age, friends, boyfriend, fucking around, doing drugs.
She looks incredibly cute.

Meanwhile I was some subhuman piece of worthless shit.

Told to study 12 hours/day to get value by my parents.
Treated like a worthless incel by women.
Having subpar worthless friends.

HOW THE FUCK CAN I EVER COPE?\

3908806_oit343434.jpg

I should've dated her when she was 18 and I was 18, back then.

Now? It's over, there's no way it will ever work.

@RichardSpencel its fucking over tbh

This was my prime. I was 18yo at the time of this event, high-energy, young, filled with joy and motivation. Wanting to enjoy life.
Literally was pure positivity back then. 0% blackpill, nothing bad.

These social events are perfect for feeling welcome in the world, feeling connected, feeling social, appreciated, everything.

I simply got fucked and treated like worthless trash in the PRIME OF MY LIFE.
Everyone that I trusted, sabotaged my life, so all I had was depression.

I will never forgive my parents for the garbage life they gave me.
there's no way to recover. How can I ever cope?!

Now I use RIDICULOUS amounts of hard-drugs and go to raves like this:

JFL u think theres any love here?
This is all just people coping with their trash pathetic lives on ridiculous amounts of drugs, just like me.

It's PURE PAIN.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and RichardSpencel
@RichardSpencel its fucking over tbh

This was my prime. I was 18yo at the time of this event, high-energy, young, filled with joy and motivation. Wanting to enjoy life.
Literally was pure positivity back then. 0% blackpill, nothing bad.

These social events are perfect for feeling welcome in the world, feeling connected, feeling social, appreciated, everything.

I simply got fucked and treated like worthless trash in the PRIME OF MY LIFE.
Everyone that I trusted, sabotaged my life, so all I had was depression.

I will never forgive my parents for the garbage life they gave me.
there's no way to recover. How can I ever cope?!

Now I use RIDICULOUS amounts of hard-drugs and go to raves like this:

JFL u think theres any love here?
This is all just people coping with their trash pathetic lives on ridiculous amounts of drugs, just like me.

It's PURE PAIN.

we need to create our own music festival were we can be welcomed ,Subhumanland 2024

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Skywalker and MoggerGaston
we need to create our own music festival were we can be welcomed ,Subhumanland 2024
If you and I would meet IRL at a festival, you would think I am some NT guy.

We would drink beers, talk random NT shit, talk about some girl we fucked, go to an after-party, do drugs together, whatever.
You will do the exact same, and fraud NT to me. I will think you are just a normal NT guy who does well in life. Would think you are a mogger.

Then we go home and make a post on .org

Clownworld.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and RichardSpencel
It's actually insane how many constant compulsive thoughts I battle every day.

Idk if other people have it here, but I literally wake up with the thought:

'I am an ugly abomination and I will never have a good life. Nothing you ever do will be good enough. Give up, it's fucking over. This life sucks. It's over. Everyone hates you, the people who don't hate you just don't know you well enough yet. '

and that 100x over the span of a day.
no learn to control your emotions and dopamine and if necessary use light drugs to achieve that
if you have bad thoughts just socialize with people here and on discord
we will keep you company :Comfy:
think of professor Snape's words here

That I could distance myself from my depression and just enjoy chilling here under the sea.

I am thinking of planning another diving trip later this year to Egypt.
then after youre more calm and positive do this ^ and post pics of your vacations and make a thread :feelsautistic: