I can detect a HQNP woman easily.

4lt.Real

4lt.Real

Ascending
It's mostly mtbs (HTB potential if lean and skinmax) with 3-5 close friends, good grades, shy, not friendly bcs she can't talk to guys, too busy to talk to guys and too busy to have a relationship & sometimes guys don't even know her. sometimes gives off nerdy type and 80% chance she have a good family relationship. and 100% shir fashion. everytime she go outside she's wearing all covered clothes

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts, exo, Darkeningstar and 2 others
I caged at this. How delusional are some people who think theyre smart💀
Go date one and find out ur lying to urself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russwestbrook, truthhurts, starvecell and 5 others
Legit though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, try2beme and 4lt.Real
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Imretarded?
My cousins' cousin is like that but you can't tell with foids these days. They start getting male attention from like 11 or 12 how could they not resist

who's they? virgin woman's with decent looks are mostly smart
They all have rosters which isnt hqnp at all. Enjoy thinking these non monogamous women are hqnp all girls talk to many guys it’s irrelevant how popular they are

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and silently_said
If she's skinny, brown hair and dresses conservatively, she's hqnp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
They all have rosters which isnt hqnp at all. Enjoy thinking these non monogamous women are hqnp all girls talk to many guys it’s irrelevant how popular they are
So we can't find a virgin wife? over

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Virgin is out the question
even the loser girls have men running after them and cheat i was friends with popular and unpopular girls they all have multiple niggas

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, Darkeningstar, Kaari and 1 other person
God-fearing women is probably the only demographic to commonly fit this.

And I don't mean someone who just says they are religious and actually barely practice.

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 4lt.Real, try2beme and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
It's mostly mtbs (HTB potential if lean and skinmax) with 3-5 close friends, good grades, shy, not friendly bcs she can't talk to guys, too busy to talk to guys and too busy to have a relationship & sometimes guys don't even know her. sometimes gives off nerdy type and 80% chance she have a good family relationship. and 100% shir fashion. everytime she go outside she's wearing all covered clothes
The ‘nerds’ are still absolutely getting ran through. They would’ve wanted to earlier back in school but didn’t have enough social standing to do so, kek

• Hmm...
Virgin is out the question
even the loser girls have men running after them and cheat i was friends with popular and unpopular girls they all have multiple niggas
damn. who's running at the loser girls? is it losers boys

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
damn. who's running at the loser girls? is it losers boys
Everyone does, if they look good enough. If theyre too below average only loser men .

• +1
If she's skinny, brown hair and dresses conservatively, she's hqnp
Dressing conservatively doesn't mean shit when she has a pretty face. She's still gonna attract male attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Dressing conservatively doesn't mean shit when she has a pretty face. She's still gonna attract male attention
Any 'high quality' woman is gonna attract men.

The only women who aren't sucking dick are ugly as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
nigga no you can't, every woman is a whore in her 20's and then wants to get married once they're near 30

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Any 'high quality' woman is gonna attract men.

The only women who aren't sucking dick are ugly as fuck
Right, and what exactly is stopping her from accepting that invitation? Most "HQNP" foids put on a guise of religiosity around their family only to throw it out of the window once they go to HS or Uni. Then they larp as a virgin to get a betabuxx husband
The solution is to Salludonmaxx and rizz up a LQNP foid from the middle of bumfuck Pakistan and then leanmaxx her to the coveted HQNP

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Darkeningstar
Right, and what exactly is stopping her from accepting that invitation? Most "HQNP" foids put on a guise of religiosity around their family only to throw it out of the window once they go to HS or Uni. Then they larp as a virgin to get a betabuxx husband
The solution is to Salludonmaxx and rizz up a LQNP foid from the middle of bumfuck Pakistan and then leanmaxx her to the coveted HQNP
Read the second sentence i made

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and silently_said
Read the second sentence i made
Juggernaut theory, LQ women still get hella attention
But again, what is gonna stop a foid from the path of least resistance? We like to blame women and shit for being degenerate and sleeping around, but would we not do the same thing if we had the same SMV? In the past, women didn't have the chance to engage in such activity because they were married off early and it was stigmatized. It's not natural for a woman to wait well into her late 20s or early 30s for intimacy, it's inevitable that she is going to engage in sexual shit before that age

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and truthhurts
Mirin checkmark

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts