I can eat shit like this and never bloat again hahaha

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
E86EB6F3 3469 452C 802F 23DEA6AA8F93

I ate the other half but forgot to take a pic. Jfl Imma eat this and more, then wake up even leaner tomorrow JFLL

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46727, RAMU KAKA and vermillioncorefan
You’re in for a surprise nigga

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Reformed
Lucky you, all the Subways in my area are absolute trash

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Reformed
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899 and socialcel
goyslop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46727, Deleted member 22918, romanstock and 1 other person
it's a fucking subway sandwich, i basically eat that as a morning snack everyday

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
you’re just wasting a shit ton of gains you could be making by roiding
Nah. U can legit eat what u want As long as u get all macros in

still poison your body

• Hmm...
IMG 15521

• Love it
Yes that's the reality, if you have fast metabolism and good hormones you can eat the fuck you want, don't Need to Plan complex rigid diets.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
  • +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and Deleted member 51465
View attachment 2710510

I ate the other half but forgot to take a pic. Jfl Imma eat this and more, then wake up even leaner tomorrow JFLL
It tastes and looks like shit. If your gonna eat shit at least choose good food like kfc zinger stacker burger

I ate milkshake and a cookie dough dessert yesterday but today I’m debating I had fries and 6 wings so far and I won’t eat again until I gymcel later on tonight with arms at 6pm then I’ll have 2 homemade Cajun chicken burgers with salad and then one jacket potato for around 80g protein for one meal and I’ll end the day at 2300 calories having burnt 1.5k doing workouts as I walk 2-3 hours everyday

isnt subway like the healthiest option compared to all the "fast food" stuff that exists?
their bread is legally classed as cake in ireland or something like that, definitely one of the better ones but id say chipotle is better if u want protein

their bread is legally classed as cake in ireland or something like that, definitely one of the better ones but id say chipotle is better if u want protein
No wonder it legit tastes like sugar lmaoo

That’s nothing. I need at least two footlong subs

carbs = cuckold

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
carbs = cuckold
I used to have that mindset son. Until I realized u need carbs if u don’t wanna be a non NT low energy zombie for the rest of ur life. Inb4 Muh wait for ketosis or whatever it’s called. That’s cope too, or maybe just different body types idk

• +1
Reactions: SA7