I can feel the muscles in my body contracting

DIY.Suicide

DIY.Suicide

It seems God may just hate me
Joined
Sep 6, 2025
Posts
6,589
Reputation
7,226
I feel like that fucking screenshot of the guy talking about taking adderal and searching his house for ants and torturing them i took like a handful of some random ass amphetamines I found in my cabinet and I cannot move my stomach hurts everything in my lower body is freezing and Im in a constant state of vomiting

@Mooks Laxx @Mai Sakurajima.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: voks, Mooks Laxx, chud10282892 and 1 other person
Why
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx, DIY.Suicide, voks and 1 other person
I feel like that fucking screenshot of the guy talking about taking adderal and searching his house for ants and torturing them i took like a handful of some random ass amphetamines I found in my cabinet and I cannot move my stomach hurts everything in my lower body is freezing and Im in a constant state of vomiting

@Mooks Laxx @Mai Sakurajima.
Close your eyes and let it happen
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide
I feel like that fucking screenshot of the guy talking about taking adderal and searching his house for ants and torturing them i took like a handful of some random ass amphetamines I found in my cabinet and I cannot move my stomach hurts everything in my lower body is freezing and Im in a constant state of vomiting

@Mooks Laxx @Mai Sakurajima.
Get some rest :CatAHomie:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and DIY.Suicide
On another note last time I did this I fell asleep with the wolf of Wall Street on in the background for like a day an a bit straight
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx and Mai Sakurajima.

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
5
Views
37
chud10282892
chud10282892
Tesarossa
Replies
38
Views
169
itsoverforyoubro
itsoverforyoubro
_MVP_
Replies
5
Views
49
vux
vux
horseman
Replies
2
Views
44
horseman
horseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top