I can finally accept women's reasoning for preselection

6ft4

Kraken
I coped that it was a case of foids being insentient hivemind clones but when I look at the male equivalent:
If a girl has fucked 10 guys but didn't have a relationship with any of those 10 guys, then she fucks me and asks me for a relationship, I could hit her with a response of:
If none of the previous guys that fucked you wanted a relationship with you, why would I go against the trend shown by the brotherhood and be the sucker that does go for a relationships with you.

Even though she could argue that she didn't want a relationship with any of them and just wanted casual sex at that stage of her life, everyone knows that foids will generally only give up casual sex to guys who they deem high value enough to be happy having a relationship with.
If none of her previous casual sex partners thought her pussy was relationship quality, why would I come along and change the trend, basically admitting my standards for a relationship are lower than all the other guys she fucked

To same reasoning applies to a guy who has never had a girlfriend/expresses his frustration as not being able to get girls. Even if you pass a girls look threshold she is going to ask herself why would she be the first girl to choose you when all other girls have decided you're not worth choosing
This is why not having a girlfriend at all times that you're willing to cheat on and dispose of is harming your chances of slaying fresh pussy

@Blkpill Godfather

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 21620 and Blkpill Godfather
i agree but head hurts too much to reply i think ive got covid

What if i am gay?

I live like gta getting paid for a mission

I’m in Issey jeans sippin corona

That boy quiet like kawhi but shoot like Jordan

Ima walkin talkin comma I could get it over

She coulda caught a case I was hittin mothers

18 years old I made my first 100

The shit you flash that’s my purse money

Fresh as hell wearin prada yea I got game

I done had money before game

not readin all this cope
relation-shits are for betas anyways, as women are incredibly boring, yet alone meeting their parents or other bs like that
total life denying bs

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt