I can get fully hard on dutasteride but I feel nothing when I orgasm

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
So I’ve been on dutasteride for about a month and at first I couldn’t get hard but now I think I can get like 95% hard which is pretty good. I actually might get harder than I did on steroids, my hypothesis is that the DHT enlarged my prostate so now I have a smaller one it’s easier get hard.

And masturbating feels good too, but I feel no pleasure anywhere besides my penis, around the base of my cock it’s totally numb and when I cum it’s just a few dribbles of water. It’s like when you’re done peeing and a shake the last few droplets out.

Anyone else have this side effect? Should I try quitting Dut and just do fin? I really am hoping for some major regrowth which is why I chose dut.

Combination = AVODART 0.5 mg once daily plus tamsulosin 0.4 mg once daily. Includes anorgasmia, retrograde ejaculation, semen volume decreased, orgasmic sensation decreased, orgasm abnormal, ejaculation delayed, ejaculation disorder, ejaculation failure, and premature ejaculation.

but that's the price you have to pay, and if you want to change, many studies show that dutasteride is more powerful for regrowth than finasteride

I thought you were banned lel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Deleted member 19642
I thought you were banned lel
Requested ban cause wanted to stop rotmaxxing and start moneymaxxing but I can’t escape the addiction of farming reacts

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel
I experienced somewhat watery semen on fin

Dut will fuck you over except if your tranny maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian