I can live vicariously on an entirely different level you can’t even understand

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
From watching psl compilations and projecting myself onto the chads, I have gotten so good at living vicariously through them I get insane amounts of dopamine by imagining what their lives must be like, I convince myself that I am even on the same looks level, get the same amount of female attention and validation, get paid to have pictures of myself taken, drive fancy cars etc. I have gotten so good at it that the dopamine I receive is almost the same as if I were living the same life.

From watching psl compilations and projecting myself onto the chads, I have gotten so good at living vicariously through them I get insane amounts of dopamine by imagining what their lives must be like, I convince myself that I am even on the same looks level, get the same amount of female attention and validation, get paid to have pictures of myself taken, drive fancy cars etc. I have gotten so good at it that the dopamine I receive is almost the same as if I were living the same life.
Pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus
You will never be a woman