I can no longer attend my local Cafe/Restaurant (Reflections)

I

Incel Afterlife

Iron
Sometimes my "word filter" catches me off guard. After a long period of browsing Looksmax, I walked over to my local supermarket/shopping centre, and ordered some breakfast. I regularly attend this restaurant and know all the staff and owners by their first name. There is a local worker approximately 20 years old. I asked him, because he typically jokes around with me what happened to his hair. He didn't have the strongest hairline but today it seemed like someone forced him to memorise an entire medical textbook at gunpoint, so I asked what happened and if he had some extra stress recently as his hairline was receding, he casually plays it off as genetic.

He mentions it again and it goes to a full blown conversation and I think we both realise how inappropriate the conversation is and he becomes visibly upset. I just get my meal and leave. Sometimes you just forget how related hairline is to personal appearance because everyone just treats hair as you know, something you can change like your hairstyle. I'm not balding yet so I am yet to feel the pain of losing hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 20368
Get finasteride or be a retard.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 19453
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368 and Deleted member 19453
I didn't tell you to get it, the guy that was balding should have.
I wasn't autistic enough to recommend a prescribed medication.