I can only get girls when I wear a hat

Supahswag123

Supahswag123

Iron
Long story short, I have a large forehead that's also starting to receed at 22 and I'm basically forced to wear a hat/durag to even have a chance at girls. It works enough but I'm never truly confident approaching girls because I know the mask would eventually have to be taken off.

Getting a one night stand is easy enough, but getting a girl to put up with my physionogomy daily is another issue I'm going to need to deal with. All actionable solutions I've thought of atm actively nerf my rating.

How bad is it and what’s your hair type ? I have quite a fucked forehead but i hide it with a fringe and it works well (my 2 biggest ennemies are the wind and forehead check)

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Get hair system

at this point if you get hit by the norwood reaper you deserve it.

Modern science:
FINASTERIDE, PRP, MINOXIDIL, RED LIGHT THERAPY, MICRONEEDLING, HAIR TRANSPLANTS, CAFFEINE, SAW PALMETTO, HAIR PROTEIN,

Supahswag at 22 years old Somehow:
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
Get hair system

Get hair system

at this point if you get hit by the norwood reaper you deserve it.

Modern science:
FINASTERIDE, PRP, MINOXIDIL, RED LIGHT THERAPY, MICRONEEDLING, HAIR TRANSPLANTS, CAFFEINE, SAW PALMETTO, HAIR PROTEIN,

Supahswag at 22 years old Somehow:
View attachment 2589927
I still have a massive forehead with or without the hairline tho

How bad is it and what’s your hair type ? I have quite a fucked forehead but i hide it with a fringe and it works well (my 2 biggest ennemies are the wind and forehead check)
Short black hair. Dreads don't work on me it acc looks worse.