I can only see my ideal LTR-candidate, but not date her.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz

girls like this are what I am looking for in a LTR. It's this type of energy/vibe and also her HTB looks that make me infatuated.
Her spotify playlist music-taste also makes me know that I match her vibe for sure and we would have a great time together.

I can't imagine dating a girl seriously that's not on this level. I would find some girl to settle for, then at some point I would see a girl on this caliber again and instantly regret my LTR and want to date her instead of the girl I am in a relationship with. What's the point of that?

I am going to lie to my girlfriend that I find her 'the most attractive girl ever' while I know for certain I would drop her in a heartbeat if I met a girl like this instagram chick?

Yeah, makes no sense right.

I don't care much about slaying/FwBs, and if I can't get a girl on this level I am not interested in LTRs either.

Chad or death, innit?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Chadeep and Clown Show
I just need to get a similar lifestyle to what she is having right now. It's what I deserve.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
ovER

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston

girls like this are what I am looking for in a LTR. It's this type of energy/vibe and also her HTB looks that make me infatuated.
Her spotify playlist music-taste also makes me know that I match her vibe for sure and we would have a great time together.

I can't imagine dating a girl seriously that's not on this level. I would find some girl to settle for, then at some point I would see a girl on this caliber again and instantly regret my LTR and want to date her instead of the girl I am in a relationship with. What's the point of that?

I am going to lie to my girlfriend that I find her 'the most attractive girl ever' while I know for certain I would drop her in a heartbeat if I met a girl like this instagram chick?

Yeah, makes no sense right.

I don't care much about slaying/FwBs, and if I can't get a girl on this level I am not interested in LTRs either.

Chad or death, innit?
She's NTmaxxed

• +1
my man i hope this is satire
Screenshot 80

or do you genuinely believe that someone who looks like this in their insta pics is an HTB

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and MoggerGaston
Why would you want to LTR some bitch who gets gang banged by Chads in the hotels of Bali

• Ugh..

Surfer boy only 😎

• +1
Why and why not
Cuz I want to participate in NT life myself but I cant due to being male, so I need an outlet to experience it through.

Why would you want to LTR some bitch who gets gang banged by Chads in the hotels of Bali
Instead of LTRing some other bitch that gets banged by random tinder chads in the netherlands instead?

JFL at u. I've seen it all.

Even the 19yo girl I dated already had a 7 n-count. If u are expecting to date some virgin u are delusional.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Instead of LTRing some other bitch that gets banged by random tinder chads in the netherlands instead?

JFL at u. I've seen it all.

Even the 19yo girl I dated already had a 7 n-count. If u are expecting to date some virgin u are delusional.
schizos .org at it again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and MoggerGaston

Users who are viewing this thread

Back