I can pay for any surgery, but I need advice on what to do

it's a woman, I don't remember in what surgeon's instagram I got this, I will try to find, I live in Brazil at the moment and was trying to find the best ones around here so I don't have to travel
Over

Hey guys. I will be updating here up until I do everything. It's been a rough year for me because of some family and health issues, but I guess I'm able to focus on this issue again now.

I've been talking with 3 surgeons in Brazil, considered to be the best of the country with next to none botched results and a nice view on aesthetics (they're not the kind to focus on the alighnment and functionality only). I also went to plastic surgeons for additional suggestions, although it didn't help much as I was already thinking of doing what they suggested, but it's nice to be sure. The key for a good result, besides a good doctor, is a long, patient and detailed planning with help of software.

By the way, as I have functional issues due to the bone structure (overbite, chewing, breathing, sleeping, TMJ issues...), in my country, my health insurance covers the full cost of orthognatic surgery, but obviously I will try to get as much aesthetic improvement from it as well, especially since it kinda affects my mental health to the point of being a "functional issue" to some social extent. Doctors have different opinions about this and it's a debate matter around the world still, but my doctors agree with my PoV.

In addition to bimax, as I need more volume, prominence and contours in some places, I will probably be doing custom implants on chin, mandible, gonion, malar/undereye regions (which should improve paranasal contour as well).

Will be doing MSE or some form of pallate expansion. Not sure if this improves mouth width (my mouth is small). I will confirm with doctors next consultation, but if anyone here knows, please let me know.

Bimax alone should improve lots of issues such as facial convexity, right/left assymetry (my right side is considerably better and more developed, maybe because I chewed on my right side all my life) and narrowing lower third, angles such as mentolabial, mentocervical, nasolabial, nasomental, etc. Even the long midface should come closer to a 1:1 compact proportion (currently it's like 1.1:1), thanks to CCW rotation and maxilla impaction, as well as implants around the cheek area to reduce the "long face" and improve the tired/sad look caused by some laxity and lack of soft tissue support. Gonial angle should be improved to be closer to 120º (currently it's around 140º, way above the ideal for males).

Rhinoplasty will probably be done along with surgery, to fix hump, large anteroposterior (front to back) angle of nose wings, hanging appearance and the big tip (check the gray picture, that nose looks ok, but they overdid it on the nose bridge, although the reduced nose alars anteroposterior angle and smoothness of bridge without hump looks a lot better).

Increasing neck width with neck exercises and some procedures with a dermatologist like laser resurfacing and microneedling (and a proper skincare routine) should help a lot as well.

I paid some services online to do some "realistic" morphs on me just out of curiosity to have an idea of what is achievable. As you can see, I'm a determined man and I am tryharding lol. Don't know how far I can go based on my genetic limits, but I'm happy with even HTN post-ops. I'd rather not expect miracles and get disappointed tbh and prepare to cope with the thought that I tried everything at reach.

Just wanted to share an update as I'll be going with this through the end.

• +1
Reactions: Navnith, Charisma, Rios1992 and 2 others
Hey guys. I will be updating here up until I do everything. It's been a rough year for me because of some family and health issues, but I guess I'm able to focus on this issue again now.

I've been talking with 3 surgeons in Brazil, considered to be the best of the country with next to none botched results and a nice view on aesthetics (they're not the kind to focus on the alighnment and functionality only). I also went to plastic surgeons for additional suggestions, although it didn't help much as I was already thinking of doing what they suggested, but it's nice to be sure. The key for a good result, besides a good doctor, is a long, patient and detailed planning with help of software.

By the way, as I have functional issues due to the bone structure (overbite, chewing, breathing, sleeping, TMJ issues...), in my country, my health insurance covers the full cost of orthognatic surgery, but obviously I will try to get as much aesthetic improvement from it as well, especially since it kinda affects my mental health to the point of being a "functional issue" to some social extent. Doctors have different opinions about this and it's a debate matter around the world still, but my doctors agree with my PoV.

In addition to bimax, as I need more volume, prominence and contours in some places, I will probably be doing custom implants on chin, mandible, gonion, malar/undereye regions (which should improve paranasal contour as well).

Will be doing MSE or some form of pallate expansion. Not sure if this improves mouth width (my mouth is small). I will confirm with doctors next consultation, but if anyone here knows, please let me know.

Bimax alone should improve lots of issues such as facial convexity, right/left assymetry (my right side is considerably better and more developed, maybe because I chewed on my right side all my life) and narrowing lower third, angles such as mentolabial, mentocervical, nasolabial, nasomental, etc. Even the long midface should come closer to a 1:1 compact proportion (currently it's like 1.1:1), thanks to CCW rotation and maxilla impaction, as well as implants around the cheek area to reduce the "long face" and improve the tired/sad look caused by some laxity and lack of soft tissue support. Gonial angle should be improved to be closer to 120º (currently it's around 140º, way above the ideal for males).

Rhinoplasty will probably be done along with surgery, to fix hump, large anteroposterior (front to back) angle of nose wings, hanging appearance and the big tip (check the gray picture, that nose looks ok, but they overdid it on the nose bridge, although the reduced nose alars anteroposterior angle and smoothness of bridge without hump looks a lot better).

Increasing neck width with neck exercises and some procedures with a dermatologist like laser resurfacing and microneedling (and a proper skincare routine) should help a lot as well.

I paid some services online to do some "realistic" morphs on me just out of curiosity to have an idea of what is achievable. As you can see, I'm a determined man and I am tryharding lol. Don't know how far I can go based on my genetic limits, but I'm happy with even HTN post-ops. I'd rather not expect miracles and get disappointed tbh and prepare to cope with the thought that I tried everything at reach.

View attachment 2433573View attachment 2433574
View attachment 2433576
View attachment 2433583
The morphs looks really good

It can improve, sometimes quite considerable, if you widen the palate enough. But as always, results vary. Some people barely get any changes from MSE, others a lot. I wouldn't be afraid to widen as much as possible in your case (which increases the risk of asymmetries), since these can be fixed with bimax and rhinoplasty (which you already plan to get). If you have the money, consider doing EASE. It a quite non procedure, with surgically assisted cuts, and is to my knowledge a superior version of MSE. There is a good clinic in Germany that I can recommend to you. I intend to get EASE from them myself in the future.

View attachment 2433573View attachment 2433574
View attachment 2433576
View attachment 2433583
Otherwise, thanks for updating us on your journey. It is valuable to us as well and we can learn a lot from your experience. Best of luck to you!

• +1
Reactions: Phisol
Some people asked me via DM for xrays and progress, so I will share here in case anyone else is curious.

My orthodontic treatment might take one year still. There is still a lot to discuss with the surgeon and the treatment plan is not set in stone. Took me a while to settle on a doctor as well, but this one really cares about aesthetics and not just function (blackpilled), even knows the work of the guys mentioned here such as Raffaini, Wolford, Alfaro, etc.

The mandible seems decently strong according to the doc, but it will have to be rotated, repositioned as well as fixing some irregularities along the mandible/chin lines.

Surprisingly, airway is relatively fine for a class-II profile, although there is a clear deviated septum that will be fixed during septoplasty + rhinoplasty.

These simulations do not include malar implants, infraorbital implants, paranasal implants and jaw angle implants, as well as no rhinoplasty, this is just a basic photo manipulation. We'll still do 3D planning further ahead.

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan and Rios1992