I can predict a person's life by their looks better than their personality

AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Bronze
Skinnyneck pathetic nerd something out about some fucking hyper complex board game shit nigga I already knew you spend all your free time playing unnecessarily complicated board games with your work friends by just looking at your face

d1bdc3f5a6a66935bf1ec01cf42f3be0_400x400.jpeg

Look at this guy's face. If you guessed he was an obnoxious fratboy with a heart of gold who spent years traveling around the US making bank on real estate while enjoying a healthy diet of casual lays... You'd be correct, you can tell just by this guy's face that he's the kind to leave girls thinking about him for years after he's plunged his thick, shapely cock into their asshole. Just look at his silky hair, masculine thick eyebrows.

JFL he studies computer science at a nerd computer science school

Learn sarcasm

Skinnyneck pathetic nerd something out about some fucking hyper complex board game shit nigga I already knew you spend all your free time playing unnecessarily complicated board games with your work friends by just looking at your face

d1bdc3f5a6a66935bf1ec01cf42f3be0_400x400.jpeg

Look at this guy's face. If you guessed he was an obnoxious fratboy with a heart of gold who spent years traveling around the US making bank on real estate while enjoying a healthy diet of casual lays... You'd be correct, you can tell just by this guy's face that he's the kind to leave girls thinking about him for years after he's plunged his thick, shapely cock into their asshole. Just look at his silky hair, masculine thick eyebrows.

JFL he studies computer science at a nerd computer science school

i predict peoples life on looks too 24/7 and its 99% true

i think everyone does this and its very common

It’s over for many men.