I can predict if someone will go bald or not.

GreenHat500

GreenHat500

Silver
title. If you want to know more just ask. I'm not going to bother explaining everything in detail if no one is interested.
Also, some people I might predict with 100% certainty but some people I can only predict with around 70-80% certainty etc....

I can predict if someone has down syndrome and i have some bad news for you buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, Pussyslayer, Mouthbreath and 49 others
I can predict that this thread is shit with 100% certainty

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, highT, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
Wow great achievement you done there buddy

JoinedApr 20, 2020

420, nice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Chadelite, Deleted member 5912 and 8 others
title. If you want to know more just ask. I'm not going to bother explaining everything in detail if no one is interested.
Also, some people I might predict with 100% certainty but some people I can only predict with around 70-80% certainty etc....
I’ll bite, How come you can tell if people will norwood or not?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Good_Little_Goy
Post a pic or video of your upper third and I will tell you.
D3D6F79B FE65 45E4 8BB4 23BBC263AE02

This okay? My hair is a little wet btw idk if that makes a difference

18yo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and goat2x
It's very simple
1 I notice if the parents or relatives are bald
2 Normwood
3 Big skull
4 Without warrior skull

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Wow great achievement you done there buddy
It is. I see so many people here and on lookism and on tressless subreddit understandably worrying about if they will go bald or not and if so when and how fast it will happen.... So yes it is quite the achievement lol. Of course like with everything else. When you first tell people about some new idea they will laugh at it etc......

View attachment 643906

This okay? My hair is a little wet btw idk if that makes a difference

18yo
Well at least you don't have Ronald Reagan head shape and hairline shape. But honestly I can't really tell too well from this picture alone. Private message be a video of your eye area and up (doesn't have to be the whole face). I have to see the forehead from the side. I have to see the hairlines clearly (like in this pic). I have to see the way your browridge is connected to the forehead.... etc.....
I will say though that it seems like at least you won't go bald in the next years... Again if you want me to predict with more certainty I simply need a video. (Doesn't have to be the whole face but eye area and up). Go in full cicrle slowly so I can see the hairline..)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4106
am i going bald OP?????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
im interested please explain

alright...
here are some hints... take a look at their hairline and skull shape....
all old men with good hairline and hair:

im interested please explain
Good. Thank you for being open-minded at least. It is quite a large subject but first hint: Skull shape.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6963 and Viro
Haarlijn
this is my hairline is it over op? :(
Hairline
4 years ago

Is there no one who wants to take the leap?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
i skimmed through the website you posted and that dude claims that as you get older you neurocranium grows and restricts blood flow to your sclap. there may be some truth to that. ive also heard the idea that skull shape is a predictor of alopecia from other sources too. but the question is which skull shapes are prone to balding and which arent.

but the question is which skull shapes are prone to balding and which arent.
That is a question I have the answer to. Reason: I went full autist for a time diving into this subject.

Shit thread, it's not that hard. Usually, people who are going to norwood soon (by soon I mean by no later than 10 years) have weak, unhealthy looking hair that doesn't grow too long. While people who don't have the balding genes have crazy thick, shining, soft, long hair in their youth. Also, there is maybe some correlation with how the guy looks, men with warrior skulls and good forward growth seem to be the most "immune" to balding while recessed subhumans are next on the list.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, GreenHat500 and Taylorswift
i can too.

im predicting @balding17yomanletcel is gonna go bald. it ees what it ees

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
ps: how did you clear your skin again? (I know you had acne before).
Now I will say this: Take the "future of your hairline pill" at your own risk.
With that being said. I need to see your forehead from the side and preferably a video to predict with certainty.
skin is also in my thread linked in signature! :)

so are you going to give the answer?
It's not possible to give the answer in a few sentences. It's a quite big subject. It is something you train your self to do. The more autism the better in this case jfl. But the answer is summed up here: "The way the upper third of a man looks in regards how big his upper third is, in what way his hairline is placed on the skull, the curvature of the forehead, how much his hairline from the side are located at the forehead or the sides of the skull, etc... lies the answer about if or if not a man will go bald, where the baldness will start (from the temples or from the crown) and if so, how fast it will happen."

I'll give an extreme example: let's say in an imagined world that men would only have two kinds of skull shape. That is a square skull shape like in Minecraft (lol) or a circle skull shape. In this world, every single man who has a square skull shape maintains their full head of hair until death but the men with the circle head shape ALWAYS go bald. Simple right?
Well Let's compare it to this world. It's the same principle in this world but instead of there being only 2 skullshapes (square or circle) there are endless skullshapes (because no one has the exact same skull shape, right?) Therefore most people don't see a pattern. If you are able to go full autist like me though (lol) then by practise you will start to see the pattern too. It is best to begin to look at extreme examples. Here they are: Men with upper third that looks like Ronald Reagans always maintained their hair pretty well. But men with a big round alien upper third will always eventually go bald (unless of course they hop on fin or do a trans plant etc...)

It's not possible to give the answer in a few sentences. It's a quite big subject. It is something you train your self to do. The more autism the better in this case jfl. But the answer is summed up here: "The way the upper third of a man looks in regards how big his upper third is, in what way his hairline is placed on the skull, the curvature of the forehead, how much his hairline from the side are located at the forehead or the sides of the skull, etc... lies the answer about if or if not a man will go bald, where the baldness will start (from the temples or from the crown) and if so, how fast it will happen."

I'll give an extreme example: let's say in an imagined world that men would only have two kinds of skull shape. That is a square skull shape like in Minecraft (lol) or a circle skull shape. In this world, every single man who has a square skull shape maintains their full head of hair until death but the men with the circle head shape ALWAYS go bald. Simple right?
Well Let's compare it to this world. It's the same principle in this world but instead of there being only 2 skullshapes (square or circle) there are endless skullshapes (because no one has the exact same skull shape, right?) Therefore most people don't see a pattern. If you are able to go full autist like me though (lol) then by practise you will start to see the pattern too. It is best to begin to look at extreme examples. Here they are: Men with upper third that looks like Ronald Reagans always maintained their hair pretty well. But men with a big round alien upper third will always eventually go bald (unless of course they hop on fin or do a trans plant etc...)

until you realize that ronald reagans head is round as fuck once its shaven

ngl I think you can find correlations, but they are not definitive ever

you will always find counter examples

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Typical example of expanded head/forehead
Everyone who has looked into this shit would expect him to be bald

shave it off and he looks like a lightbulb

you can explain this?
What's the name of this guy ? so I can look into it better.

until you realize that ronald reagans head is round as fuck once its shaven

ngl I think you can find correlations, but they are not definitive ever

you will always find counter examples
No offence but the problem isn't the theory but rather that you don't understand it fully and/or that I simply haven't been able to explain in enough detail.

No offence but the problem isn't the theory but rather that you don't understand it fully and/or that I simply haven't been able to explain in enough detail.
If you give a baldie with abnormal skull growth tranny deugs he regrows hair and keeps the same skull.
This is enough evidence that the theory is not bullet proof. You can argue it’s strong, but thats all

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry and Chadelite
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, ReverseNorwoodPill and NarcyChadlite