I can predict if someone will go bald or not.

Is no one ready to take the leap?

20200904 000718
25 y.o.

A theory: Great hair in youth= higher risk of balding. I see this quite a bit. If you have mediocre hair you usually keep it for life. If you have amazing hair in your youth, you usually end up with MPB. This is what I have seen with high school reuinons and Actors, etc.

A theory: Great hair in youth= higher risk of balding. I see this quite a bit. If you have mediocre hair you usually keep it for life. If you have amazing hair in your youth, you usually end up with MPB. This is what I have seen with high school reuinons and Actors, etc.
No offence bro but that's just plain wrong. This theory of mine is right. Mark my words. Acutally It's not really me coming up with this idea but a man named Paul Taylor. The reason why you still have good hair and hairline is simply because of your skull shape and in short "the way your upper third looks".

Finally! :p :) Alright.. from this picture alone you seem like someone who will keep his hair for a long time. Even all your life. At least from the front. Do you have a side profile picture? So I can judge better about if you'll have any crown loss or not.

If you guys want to get the most accurate rating then do this:

(no you wan't have to be shirtless jfl)
Now, if I were to judge Nick Bateman this way I can confidently say that he's going to keep his thick hair and good hairline for pretty much the rest of his life (there could be some very minor recession in his 80s or something like that). No give hints on why I know that. Look at the way his overall upper third looks. The way his hairline is shaped on his skull. The way his forehead curves. As for crown recession or not. That is a bit harder to explain but it has to do with where the skull goes the highest.

I would like to add one thing: I am totally only talking about male pattern baldness. The way 99% percent of men go bald pretty much. Where there is always either a crown recession or temple recession of both. I am NOT talking about some other kind of rare baldness like... well idk, telogen effilium or something where the recession is all over the scalp.

Last edited: