I can rope now

bro its a looksmaxxing forum atleast fucking looksmaxx the LEAST you could do is clear your skin and especially since its one of your main problems CHAD OR DEATH
yes chad or death

Ngl girls like this where i'm from are easy af nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
that dudes haircut
Literally 70% of men in Poland have that shit ass fucking haircut it's all the same here JFL at these dumb subhumans JFL if you have nice medium length hair you are already 5+ here
Why's every Polish dude you know look like one of the Mad Max niggers? It's in style or something? Poland is a dystopia?

Remain strong bro
Yep read what I wrote above

• +1
Reactions: fakemeta. and Ghostcel
I have. But let be honest i Will look like shit no man ter what

It will do shit. I do t hate my skin. I dont have problem with it i have problem with my facial structure.
View attachment 258318

Oh yeah def. dont get get short hair. It will look worse.

just be metal kuc theory
SmartSelect 20200213 220044 Firefox

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fakemeta. and Pietrosiek
What's your IG bro?

that dudes haircut
Everyone in EE has ugly ass haircuts and is norwooding, so it doesn't seem to matter so much for women over there.

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel
Everyone in EE has ugly ass haircuts and is norwooding, so it doesn't seem to matter so much for women over there.
Thats prolly why many EE stacies or EE foids above 6/10 consider most EE dudes to be subhuman. Like they deserve something much better if you know what I mean, like they deserve a rich gl athlete like C Ronaldo and not some EE dude etc.

At least thats what I hear in forums, YT comments etc.

gl EE foids be arrogant and entitled af.

Thats prolly why many EE stacies or EE foids above 6/10 consider most EE dudes to be subhuman. Like they deserve something much better if you know what I mean, like they deserve a rich gl athlete like C Ronaldo and not some EE dude etc.
It's a good thing, once I'm done looksmaxing, I'll get a wife from some super poor EE country like Ukraine.
Ryss1

i will make sure that you wont
Change of plans, I'll arrive to your small polish village to slay after I'm done looksmaxing.

Change of plans, I'll arrive to your small polish village to slay after I'm done looksmaxing.
View attachment 266310
while you will post some shit how you slay i will ask someone who is good at doxing to help me, and well, you wont end up happy

while you will post some shit how you slay i will ask someone who is good at doxing to help me, and well, you wont end up happy
Good luck with that, son. While you're searching for me, I'll be breeding with your mom.

It's a good thing, once I'm done looksmaxing, I'll get a wife from some super poor EE country like Ukraine.
View attachment 266308

Dont want to burst you fantasy bubble but all gl foids from EE are entitled AF and usually find themselves a rich dude from more rich EU countries.

Dont make the mistake to assume that they dont know their worth. Even a foid from a poor village in ukraine will be able to find herself a rich dude from eu that they met on vacation somewhere. Everyone has internet and smartphones nowadays my dude. EE foids are prolly more hypergamous that in the west.