I Can Tell My T Levels Are Declining

Lumbersexual

Lumbersexual

Platinum
I know this because I see attractive girls and I want to fuck them until they can't walk right, but then I also want to cuddle them and run my fingers through their hair.

I loved grabbing me ex's hair and beating her with a whip, leaving hand prints on her ass, and choking her while pounding her like I was trying to put her head through the drywall, but then after she'd put her head on my chest and her hair would always smell so good and be so soft while I would run my fingers through it. It was heavenly.

I see an attractive girl and its like Im looking at a tree or something. dont know what my deal is.

• +1
Reactions: Aids! and Vitruvian
I see an attractive girl and its like Im looking at a tree or something
Honestly man, be thankful for this. Girls cause nothing but pain and suffering to 98% of men which would likely include you if you felt something.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
That's not how it works

I loved grabbing me ex's hair and beating her with a whip, leaving hand prints on her ass, and choking her while pounding her like I was trying to put her head through the drywall, but then after she'd put her head on my chest and her hair would always smell so good and be so soft while I would run my fingers through it. It was heavenly.

Cringey LARP :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
If you don't brutally rape girls on a daily basis then you're confirmed low T. This is science

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
If you don't brutally rape girls on a daily basis then you're confirmed low T. This is science
I only do it weekly, gotta step my game up it seems...

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and SikKunt
Lumbersexual

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Cringey LARP :feelskek:
No larp. This is what happens when you have a girlfriend. It's kind of the whole point. She was the best thing that happened to me for three years, and the worst thing that happened when she left. Very bittersweet.

I see an attractive girl and its like Im looking at a tree or something. dont know what my deal is.
I had this when I was very thin. It was heaven compared to having functioning libido. If I could I think I would get a bilateral orchiectomy

low t high e