I cannot believe Tobias Reuter is hot to girls

he is clearly above average looking. amnesia is just coping because he is a 5'10 manlet that needed tons of surgery while this guy is tall natural chad.

You look more PSL aesthetic and photogenic, but he has some other niche-type looks appeal you don't quite have despite it.

Just make the best of what you have ... He's clearly also way more popular, but you're still more aesthetic (fame isn't always 100% looks).

Maybe you look too "perfect" while he looks more so-so gl, which can be good (like being more "realistic" gl than "too gl" madeover).

Sometimes it's better to be so-so appeal guy who's tall/filled out MTN+/generic than to be picture-perfect aesthetic on paper but "overdone" in appeal. Unfortunately you do look too "overdone" aesthetic while he looks more averaged out but still masculine/appealing/sex appeal.

Last edited:
He looks good without trying hard

Just be simply gl.

Unfortunately amnesia is complicated/advanced robot model gl

You gotta sometimes realize that simply gl mogs enhanced gl AKA sometimes a generic jock HTN beats the appeal over the Ken doll look

It's why many here debate/contest the idea of PSL aesthetics as sometimes looking LESS aesthetic can work in some guy's favor so long as they're still masculine, have decent ratios, some prettiness, etc. Looking super-madeover, advanced gl isn't the apex every guy thinks always.

Strangely enough FLAWS sometimes help complete some looks so long as they don't too strongly take away their "incompleteness" gl appeal

So it's a hard bargain for autists here who want to look PERFECT like robotic/too aesthetic when sometimes rough/tiny flaws or such mog

tall jaw+ eye area is 90% of white male looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Deleted member 17920
you magically added 4 inch gonions to your pics?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined and the BULL
I didnt want this thread to become about me, FUUUUUUUUUUCK

Just wanted to say I think he's generic looking and nothing special but a lean stubble white guy
Literally just an average white guy who goes to the gym regularly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, TUSSELEIF, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Pasty, Nordic white rat with body halo and Asian fetish sums up quite nicely lol just kidding of course.

MV5BNTEzMTYwZTUtZTNjZi00NGFlLWE0NGYtNDgxNzhhNzJmZmZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc0NjY1ODk@._V1_.jpg
I don't have a fetish I just am attracted to good looking people :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
I don't have a fetish I just am attracted to good looking people :owo:

Name me some white girls you'd simp over then, not just nana the yellow bone babe.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16474 and Elvisandreaa
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
Peak pheno with near no failos and high psl. Even if you reducedhis psl by a full point his pheno would carry him

Peak pheno with near no failos and high psl. Even if you reducedhis psl by a full point his pheno would carry him
WAIT no i just saw that unfrauded pic. His pheno is carrying him hard plus most of his pics are frauded

ig fame snowball effect

plus hes attainable to basic mid girls

Is this a recent pic?
What do you think of Kevin Lutolf? How does he compare to Tobias?

he looks better than tobias. Better harmony imo

2 year old pic

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
in before YoU'rE jUsT jEaLoUs

View attachment 1934676View attachment 1934677View attachment 1934678View attachment 1934679

He's not striking in any way, hes the definition of GENERTIC gl. No flaws, just average gl features together. TBH I am shocked

This is all it takes to get 800k on IG?

@forevergymcelling
this dude is the white equivalent of the black dudes I've run with giga high appeal but just slightly above average psl because they have good phenos

@Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Blackgymmax
Good phenotype, no flaws, tall, good frame, dresses well, rich.
And doesn’t walk around taking pictures of young couples at 35 in public.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: camlokodri, AscendingHero and SunniMogger
Nothing attractive. Running htn hqnp game

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Have you ever tried running promotions on your instagram pics to gain followers?

You could even morph the shit out of them and gain a large following from it
I tried to convince him to let me run an insta account using his pics so I could build a sizeable following and leave comments on my own profile from the account for the halo effect but he never responded after that message