I cannot cope anymore

Solstice
Is this an example of a deformed skull or healthy normal skull? My skull shape is literally a circle, it’s driving me insane.
39214F94 0453 47B0 9C6D F127EA533BC4

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 5608, Deleted member 7863 and 3 others
It is over bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder, Be_ConfidentBro, Effortless and 7 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Effortless, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
GG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: herring, Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 10413
something to do with occupit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
P028ntq3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Deleted member 7863 and 000
Screenshot 20201026 132221

That's normal look at mine

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and 000
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6723
gay alien skull and your bad posture doesn't help

Over for motorcyclehelmetlookingheadcels...

@retard @Hunterslayer @Aeons @Asetric @Dr Shekelberg
Don't panic its average Just try to fix posture and you will see yourocciput is not do prominent

Back in the day they woulda checked if your ballsack was intact for complaining about shit like this.

Don't panic its average Just try to fix posture and you will see yourocciput is not do prominent
It’s not that it’s my high cranial vault, is it deformed or what bc none of my parents have this

Show pictures with a buzzcut or shorter hair, your hair seems long so it could be giving an illusion of worse head shape

Yeah i know, gonna get bimax first and then jaw implant for that.
If i ever have the money obv
Yeah I know but you have typical mouthbreather mandible, I have similar a little better but still incredible shit
Problem is that bimax won't make it pararrel to.floor and ramus is shit. Jaw angle implant look good on recessed but horizontally grown mandible.
If mandible is vertical IT would look uncanny- af.
That's why I try to Sims anything to reverse vertical growth

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Yeah I know but you have typical mouthbreather mandible, I have similar a little better but still incredible shit
Problem is that bimax won't make it pararrel to.floor and ramus is shit. Jaw angle implant look good on recessed but horizontally grown mandible.
If mandible is vertical IT would look uncanny- af.
That's why I try to Sims anything to reverse vertical growth
Anyways, when this is the problem i think we should use beards to fraud our subhuman profile.
Imo we have to focus on our front.
There is nothing that we can do for mouthbreather jaw and i don't really know if jaw implant is woth it.
Do whatever is best for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Is this an example of a deformed skull or healthy normal skull? My skull shape is literally a circle, it’s driving me insane.
View attachment 761215
I cant stand people like you... fuck you! You are blessed to be a curry yet instead of slaying youre rooting on cumskin incel site? Get the fuck out of here right now, you blessed motherfucker!

I cant stand people like you... fuck you! You are blessed to be a curry yet instead of slaying youre rooting on cumskin incel site? Get the fuck out of here right now, you blessed motherfucker!
You mean white
Edit: nvm

Most models have Gay alien skull.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
What's funny about my side profile @SoyGune

View attachment 761215
You look normal dude, stop believing the retards here who calls anyone who isn't a male model subhuman.

You look normal dude, stop believing the retards here who calls anyone who isn't a male model subhuman.
Dude it’s literally curved so upwards, it shouldn’t be that sloped upwards, it looks deformed.

Dang your backward growth is stronger than your forward.
Nothing i can do about that really, i must keep coping that side doesn't matter and eventually i will believe it

Dude it’s literally curved so upwards, it shouldn’t be that sloped upwards, it looks deformed.
When was the last time you went out? there is millions of people like that.

Nothing i can do about that really, i must keep coping that side doesn't matter and eventually i will believe it

Yeah its not too bad. Many guys have big skull... Do you have warrior skull?

• +1
Yeah its not too bad. Many guys have big skull... Do you have warrior skull?
No i have an inbetween of wimp-warrior skull.
No extreme. Just average.

• +1
Ur skull is totally fine buddy. There are alot of retards in this forum

No i have an inbetween of wimp-warrior skull.
No extreme. Just average.
Warrior skull is a fuckking meme. It depends of your jaw mostlikely.

• +1
Mogs me to oblivion

Are you going to fix your jaw? You should do it for medical reason alone.
Yes of course.
I was about to do jaw surgery but my surgeon seems too sketchy so i am going to wait, moneymax with the help of my parents and do it somewhere else.
I think, cuz i will forever live with this face, it's worth it to be pretentious when it comes to skill.

Yes of course.
I was about to do jaw surgery but my surgeon seems too sketchy so i am going to wait, moneymax with the help of my parents and do it somewhere else.
I think, cuz i will forever live with this face, it's worth it to be pretentious when it comes to skill.

Nice. I hope you success. Recessed jaw causes shit tons of problems.

• +1
You are sticking your face out tuck your face in

• +1