I cannot cope that the blackpill is reality

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

NEED £40,000 TO ASCEND.
Despite being away from this website for 6+ months I still constantly get blackpilled. I left because this website was making me miserable and I believed the reality on this website to be wildely over exaggerated. However after being away from this website for a while I still recieved lots of blackpilled.

Below are some notable blackpills I have recieved since leaving the website. I also spent most of my time isolated and rotting at Uni, until the Gym's reopened. I recieved all these blackpills in the few instances I interacted with people. There are other stories but they are hard to summarise.

Girl A.
White brunette girl with a pretty face, but she is a landwhale. If she lost weight she would be a stacy. I have talked to her during car rides with my sister. Notable thing she talked about was her having lots of guys messaging her. She has rejected alot of them. My sister called her a slut because she gave a guy a BJ not long after meeting him JFL. She was on the fence about dating a 6ft3 gymmaxxed BBC. She is currently dating him. The idea that this girl is getting lots of sexual attention is absurd.

Girl B. White brunette low tier becky and she was very overweight. Girl I met at my Uni before lockdown. She currently has a HTN BF (he could easily ascend to chadlite if he looksmaxxed) who mogs her into oblivion. They were both gamers so they weren't lookmaxxed but the BF clearly mogged. She told me a story about her WoW guild and how guys would constantly hit on her. One of them even offered to pay £100s of pounds for her to get a flight to germany. I also went on a night out with her friend circle (I was friends with the boyfriend) and she shouted at some guy in his car, calling him an overcompensating manlet. He was showing off by revving his engine infront of us.

Girl C white brunette subhuman, she was a landwhale and had a massive double chin. Her male looksmatch would be a truecel. She was one of my roommates and when we had a party she was talking about losing her viriginity. She met him on tinder, she said she felt no attraction for him and she felt nothing when he put his dick in. Brutal dickpill. They obviously never met again. Apart from this she would tell alot stories about guys doing favours for her. Again she was a subhuman, if she was male I doubt she could even get friendzoned by a girl.

Girl D
White brunette high E Stacylite. She was really thicc and she would wear revealing clothes :feelswow:. She was one of my roommates and during one of our get togethers (the same one where girl C talked about losing her virginity) Girl C got out her tinder account saying she needs to put herself out their again. Girl D takes her phone and starts swiping on tinder. She swipes left on basically everyone, even the HTN normies. Brutal suifuel. Girl C tells her to be less picky. Girl D also talks about the time she cheated on her boyfriend, because she was planning on breaking up with him, JFL.

Mum we were in wales and she commented on how short the guys were here. She is fairly tall at 5ft 7. The tone of her voice signalled that she was disgusted by their presense. Brutal suifuel for manlets.

Sister we met two male friends that we knew in the past. We haven't seen them for a while. One of them is a 6ft 4 chad, he has mogger facial features. His younger brother got cucked by genetics, so he is shorter being roughly 6ft tall. He also had blonde hair when he was younger. Currently his hair is dark brown like his older brother. His older brother always looked better then him but he was always fairly GL (about HTN). My sister commnented on how hot they were now, I said they have both always been GL. However she said that the younger brother used to look like a rat in the past. This suprised me because he was fairly gl, just not as gl as his brother. I have also spent some time with my sisters friends which is generally quite blackpilling. Especially when they start talking about E boys on tiktok.

Male friends and acquaintances. Normies were basically incel, no women in their life (lockdown didn't help). I have a few normie friends with GFs, maybe 10%-20%. Others were completely oblivious looksminned bluepillers. Although my chad friend was slaying during lockdown :).

Media consumption. To many to count, its almost impossible to consume media without getting blackpilled.

I am very bitter that the blackpill is reality because I will never be able to unsee it. I am very unhappy that this is reality. Its unfortunate that I need all these expensive surgeries just to be happy but it is what it is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, AscendingHero, fogdart and 19 others
Lul4

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Entschuldigung, Pumanator and 9 others

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
I miss the bluepill days...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and mulattomaxxer
you putting labels on these girls really shows how blackpill has taken over your mind
welcome back btw

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 761, Mastermind and 4 others
you putting labels on these girls really shows how blackpill has taken over your mind
welcome back btw
It truly is over, I guess I am doomed to wander the streets hyper analysing everyones facial features when I pass them.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mastermind, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
It truly is over, I guess I am doomed to wander the streets hyper analysing everyones facial features when I pass them.
that is just the tip. i began to imagine what people's life would be like and it's scarily precise. really takes away the novelty of learning about people

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Heguldus, Warlow and 4 others
i liked ur posts nigga

• Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
how is the mulattomaxxing going?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
how is the mulattomaxxing going?
Been rotting during lockdown. I haven't desended but I haven't ascended either. Currently back to gymmaxxing since they reopened. Im also using sunscreen. Additionnally I have finished Uni so I can wage slave to save up for jaw surgery. I need a haircut but their is no haircut for my face :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ProAcktiv and Danish_Retard
1051DAC8 5A11 43C2 8CBB 2CBE81B6CD11

It is what it is brother. :feelsbadman:

I miss being bluepilled, even if my life would be worse I would have it 10x better mentally.

Fuck man I hate that I do this. I purposefully stopped trying to learn about facial attractiveness to prevent it but lurking this site has given me the knowledge to do so anyway. :feelsautistic:

Sometimes I can't focus on conversation because I'm busy looking at their face, trying to estimate ratios, see recession etc. It's such a fucking subhuman thing to do jfl. I feel like a female doing shit like that. Sometimes I'll strike up a convo with someone just so I can look at their face without it being weird.

that is just the tip. i began to imagine what people's life would be like and it's scarily precise. really takes away the novelty of learning about people
tbh jfl

This is true, you can pretty much predict someones place in society just from looking at their face.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, owlofathena, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
stop worrying about other people's actions, focus on yourself

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and mulattomaxxer
i liked ur posts nigga
Nice to see you are still here. I see you have postmaxxed and reputation maxxed. I think you were a redcel when I left. Have you ascended @goat2x?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Nice to see you are still here. I see you have postmaxxed and reputation maxxed. I think you were a redcel when I left. Have you ascended @goat2x?
i am better lookng than ever but i need surgery tbh

tryna moneymax rn to get it

crypto crashing to oblivion defo didnt help

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and mulattomaxxer
View attachment 1210551
It is what it is brother. :feelsbadman:

I miss being bluepilled, even if my life would be worse I would have it 10x better mentally.

Fuck man I hate that I do this. I purposefully stopped trying to learn about facial attractiveness to prevent it but lurking this site has given me the knowledge to do so anyway. :feelsautistic:

Sometimes I can't focus on conversation because I'm busy looking at their face, trying to estimate ratios, see recession etc. It's such a fucking subhuman thing to do jfl. I feel like a female doing shit like that. Sometimes I'll strike up a convo with someone just so I can look at their face without it being weird.

tbh jfl

This is true, you can pretty much predict someones place in society just from looking at their face.
Same tbh, although I wouldn't go back to the bluepill if given the opportunity. Starting convosations as an excuse to analyse peoples face is a good idea though. I would have ended up being a spineless skinny cuck if I never discovered the red/blackpill. Society promotes the idea that women are always right, they are angels and you should do everything in your power to appease their desires. This is how I felt I should treat women in the past. This is such a negative ideology to give men, because if you live your life to please other people you will be miserable. Society basically prepares men to be betabuxxers.

I've ran the whole road, bluepill, PUA (The worse group of people), Redpill, Mgtow then the blackpill and the blackpill is the truth no bs. I'm at the point where I would want to vet a girls parents to see for any male pattern baldness. Also I want to avoid dating short girls because I would want to give any potential sons the best chance at being tall (genetic recombination is weird though, this is probably cope).

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i am better lookng than ever but i need surgery tbh

tryna moneymax rn to get it

crypto crashing to oblivion defo didnt help
Nice bro, its a fucking shame that surgery is so expensive. Some proccedures are reasonably priced but getting things like bimax, implants and LL are so fucking expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Danish_Retard and goat2x
Despite being away from this website for 6+ months I still constantly get blackpilled. I left because this website was making me miserable and I believed the reality on this website to be wildely over exaggerated. However after being away from this website for a while I still recieved lots of blackpilled.

Below are some notable blackpills I have recieved since leaving the website. I also spent most of my time isolated and rotting at Uni, until the Gym's reopened. I recieved all these blackpills in the few instances I interacted with people. There are other stories but they are hard to summarise.

Girl A. White brunette girl with a pretty face, but she is a landwhale. If she lost weight she would be a stacy. I have talked to her during car rides with my sister. Notable thing she talked about was her having lots of guys messaging her. She has rejected alot of them. My sister called her a slut because she gave a guy a BJ not long after meeting him JFL. She was on the fence about dating a 6ft3 gymmaxxed BBC. She is currently dating him. The idea that this girl is getting lots of sexual attention is absurd.

Girl B. White brunette low tier becky and she was very overweight. Girl I met at my Uni before lockdown. She currently has a HTN BF (he could easily ascend to chadlite if he looksmaxxed) who mogs her into oblivion. They were both gamers so they weren't lookmaxxed but the BF clearly mogged. She told me a story about her WoW guild and how guys would constantly hit on her. One of them even offered to pay £100s of pounds for her to get a flight to germany. I also went on a night out with her friend circle (I was friends with the boyfriend) and she shouted at some guy in his car, calling him an overcompensating manlet. He was showing off by revving his engine infront of us.

Girl C white brunette subhuman, she was a landwhale and had a massive double chin. Her male looksmatch would be a truecel. She was one of my roommates and when we had a party she was talking about losing her viriginity. She met him on tinder, she said she felt no attraction for him and she felt nothing when he put his dick in. Brutal dickpill. They obviously never met again. Apart from this she would tell alot stories about guys doing favours for her. Again she was a subhuman, if she was male I doubt she could even get friendzoned by a girl.

Girl D White brunette high E Stacylite. She was really thicc and she would wear revealing clothes :feelswow:. She was one of my roommates and during one of our get togethers (the same one where girl C talked about losing her virginity) Girl C got out her tinder account saying she needs to put herself out their again. Girl D takes her phone and starts swiping on tinder. She swipes left on basically everyone, even the HTN normies. Brutal suifuel. Girl C tells her to be less picky. Girl D also talks about the time she cheated on her boyfriend, because she was planning on breaking up with him, JFL.

Mum we were in wales and she commented on how short the guys were here. She is fairly tall at 5ft 7. The tone of her voice signalled that she was disgusted by their presense. Brutal suifuel for manlets.

Sister we met two male friends that we knew in the past. We haven't seen them for a while. One of them is a 6ft 4 chad, he has mogger facial features. His younger brother got cucked by genetics, so he is shorter being roughly 6ft tall. He also had blonde hair when he was younger. Currently his hair is dark brown like his older brother. His older brother always looked better then him but he was always fairly GL (about HTN). My sister commnented on how hot they were now, I said they have both always been GL. However she said that the younger brother used to look like a rat in the past. This suprised me because he was fairly gl, just not as gl as his brother. I have also spent some time with my sisters friends which is generally quite blackpilling. Especially when they start talking about E boys on tiktok.

Male friends and acquaintances. Normies were basically incel, no women in their life (lockdown didn't help). I have a few normie friends with GFs, maybe 10%-20%. Others were completely oblivious looksminned bluepillers. Although my chad friend was slaying during lockdown :).

Media consumption. To many to count, its almost impossible to consume media without getting blackpilled.

I am very bitter that the blackpill is reality because I will never be able to unsee it. I am very unhappy that this is reality. Its unfortunate that I need all these expensive surgeries just to be happy but it is what it is.
:blackpill: is nonsense

Girl A. White brunette girl with a pretty face, but she is a landwhale. If she lost weight she would be a stacy. I have talked to her during car rides with my sister. Notable thing she talked about was her having lots of guys messaging her. She has rejected alot of them. My sister called her a slut because she gave a guy a BJ not long after meeting him JFL. She was on the fence about dating a 6ft3 gymmaxxed BBC. She is currently dating him. The idea that this girl is getting lots of sexual attention is absurd.

Girl D White brunette high E Stacylite. She was really thicc and she would wear revealing clothes :feelswow:. She was one of my roommates and during one of our get togethers (the same one where girl C talked about losing her virginity) Girl C got out her tinder account saying she needs to put herself out their again. Girl D takes her phone and starts swiping on tinder. She swipes left on basically everyone, even the HTN normies. Brutal suifuel. Girl C tells her to be less picky. Girl D also talks about the time she cheated on her boyfriend, because she was planning on breaking up with him, JFL.

Nothing is real this is Matrix after all everything you see is a 3D hollogram we are prisoners of flesh. Escape The white light when you die so you can escape The reincarnation trap and become a free Will though manifesting spirit