I cannot fathom anything more cucked than being a soldier

Roquefort

Roquefort

King of cheese
THink about it logically, you are wasting yourself, your prime, your dreams and hopes, your health mentally and physically, your peace of mind, just so another man can profit from your existence. You are dedicating not only your time, but also in some instance your life, so another man can better spread his genes to your looksmatch.
While you will get captured, tortured and finally beheaded after hours of constant sharp suffering, another chad will have the greatest time with your sister, crush, and possibly your mother. He will have the biggest orgy with all of them together because you chose to fight for your "country", you gave him this privilege.
When you will cry and beg god for a quick death, while you get your fingernails removed, your muscles ripped apart, your dick slowly cut off, and your testicles crushed by laughing men with no empathy, chad will tell your sister to open her asshole wide and shove his dick right in while kissing your crush and fingering her. They will laugh and have the best sex and dopamine release thinking about you getting the most inhuman excuciating treatment in all of mankind. You will not even be remembered, you will only be a statistic so mr goldberg has his oil rig secured. You were not only born as a disgusting incel, but also acted like one to the very end. No one will remember your sacrifice, your pain. When you die, god will send you automatically in hell and you will suffer for all of eternity for your lack of judgement. Even in the afterlife you will see chad ripping your close female's womb from down there while he is enjoying every bit of it in paradise.
I truly cannot fathom anything more cucked than this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, TheDragon, Sub0 and 10 others
I got a hard on while re reading this

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 25938

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
THink about it logically, you are wasting yourself, your prime, your dreams and hopes, your health mentally and physically, your peace of mind, just so another man can profit from your existence. You are dedicating not only your time, but also in some instance your life, so another man can better spread his genes to your looksmatch.
While you will get captured, tortured and finally beheaded after hours of constant sharp suffering, another chad will have the greatest time with your sister, crush, and possibly your mother. He will have the biggest orgy with all of them together because you chose to fight for your "country", you gave him this privilege.
When you will cry and beg god for a quick death, while you get your fingernails removed, your muscles ripped apart, your dick slowly cut off, and your testicles crushed by laughing men with no empathy, chad will tell your sister to open her asshole wide and shove his dick right in while kissing your crush and fingering her. They will laugh and have the best sex and dopamine release thinking about you getting the most inhuman excuciating treatment in all of mankind. You will not even be remembered, you will only be a statistic so mr goldberg has his oil rig secured. You were not only born as a disgusting incel, but also acted like one to the very end. No one will remember your sacrifice, your pain. When you die, god will send you automatically in hell and you will suffer for all of eternity for your lack of judgement. Even in the afterlife you will see chad ripping your close female's womb from down there while he is enjoying every bit of it in paradise.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Solar, Sprinkles and 2 others
you're just too gay to fight another man, you're sitting in your room every day like a little girl worrying about your looks etc

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Repentsinner, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 17872 and 3 others
You don't get it. War is fucking fun. It's fun killing people and hang out with your buddies and do pretty much whatever the fuck you want against the natives. Almost all soldiers who has seen combat want to get back in to it.

Why do you think all these white boys sign up again and again? It's so they can kill ethnics legally.

you're just too gay to fight another man, you're sitting in your room every day like a little girl worrying about your looks etc
Dw if you survive you can nurture my kids, you cuck faggot

Dn rd but I assume it’s just for people with nothing to lose. If you were lucky enough to be born with good looks and intelligence why risk it all to be shot in the head once and then forgotten forever with no one remembering you or even realising that you died thousands of miles away in the middle of nowhere.

You don't get it. War is fucking fun. It's fun killing people and hang out with your buddies and do pretty much whatever the fuck you want against the natives. Almost all soldiers who has seen combat want to get back in to it.

Why do you think all these white boys sign up again and again? It's so they can kill ethnics legally.
Yea right, thats why the survivors develop chronic mental illness such as ptsd or schizophrenia. So much fun, im sure its not hatred of wasting themselves seeing people die. Im sure there will be no retribution to their acts. Keep it up incel, war is fun sign here

what kids? you don't have the balls to go to the military gaygirl :lul:
IT takes a strong man to deny whats in front of him. I admit, you are very strong with the cope. Fear not, you will meet god after getting your throat sliced as an act of vengeance for your atrocities. You will ask god " did i do good, was i a strong man " and you will understand everything.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
IT takes a strong man to deny whats in front of him. I admit, you are very strong with the cope. Fear not, you will meet god after getting your throat sliced as an act of vengeance for your atrocities. You will ask god " did i do good, was i a strong man " and you will understand everything.
dnrd keep barking gaygirl. you wouldn't get laid with anyone in this planet, chad is fucking your oneitis while you're writing long essays on this forums about hating the military

The most hilarious thing is, even after explaining the inherent cucking of it, some random faggots are still defending it. Just look at this thread, thats where you understand that some people were made to be pawn of others. Ultra brutally over

Dn rd but I assume it’s just for people with nothing to lose. If you were lucky enough to be born with good looks and intelligence why risk it all to be shot in the head once and then forgotten forever with no one remembering you or even realising that you died thousands of miles away in the middle of nowhere.
A man with nothing to lose is a dead man. Never forget this. You dont know what you really have until some barbaric faggot rip your limbs apart, skin you alive and cut your balls with funky town playing in the background

Yea right, thats why the survivors develop chronic mental illness such as ptsd or schizophrenia. So much fun, im sure its not hatred of wasting themselves seeing people die. Im sure there will be no retribution to their acts. Keep it up incel, war is fun sign here
It's the coming home that cucks people, incel.

imagine shooting stuff legally nothing better than that nigguh

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Solar
It's the coming home that cucks people, incel.
Cope, try it for yourself. You will remember each sentence from my original post. You will understand that there will be no catharsis

You are just low T

• Ugh..
doesn't matter ma' boy, you're getting drafted, isn't it exciting?

1664569414634817.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Roquefort and R@m@
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 23100, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Dnr but I agree

• JFL
Bumo for daily dose of blackpill

• JFL