I CANNOT FATHOM HOW LAZY PEOPLE HERE ARE - JUST FUCKIN DO IT ALREADY, THATS HOW YOU LOOKSMAX YOU JUST FUCKING DO IT

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
"But accutane can cause hair loss." "But surgery is painful." "But losing weight doesn't allow me to cope with food." BITCH I NEED TO COME WHIP YO ASS, HOW ABOUT THAT? Accutane causes hair loss, maybe, but only in 1 percent of people. Surgery isn't painful if you use pain meds. Losing weight on junk food still allows you to cope with food. GROW THE FUCK UP PEOPLE. YALL ARE A BUNCH OF WHINY ASS BITCHES.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
"But accutane can cause hair loss." "But surgery is painful." "But losing weight doesn't allow me to cope with food." BITCH I NEED TO COME WHIP YO ASS, HOW ABOUT THAT? Accutane causes hair loss, maybe, but only in 1 percent of people. Surgery isn't painful if you use pain meds. Losing weight on junk food still allows you to cope with food. GROW THE FUCK UP PEOPLE. YALL ARE A BUNCH OF WHINY ASS BITCHES.
will finasteride turn me gay?

Only scary surgery is LL and probably lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 13476
Ok bro
No need to get gassed

I would go on accutane but my country only allows people to get it if they have life threatening acne

you are pretty motivational

but didn't you only get ur teeth done. That isn't really surgery imo

Autism kicked in
I bonesmash, work out, apply minox twice a day. Eat healthy, dont play videogames

This thread has nothing to do with me

I bonesmash, work out, apply minox twice a day. Eat healthy, dont play videogames

This thread has nothing to do with me
it's not about the thread

it's about the tagged post