I cannot imagine you being on an incel forum if your relationships with women were good šŸ˜†

Klasik616

Klasik616

Die Zeit ist um
The fact we rot here is due to our bad experience with women in the past, if we had found good women in our life none of us would ever even care about looksmaxxing to get some used narcissistic pussy and this includes slayers, we would be living the bluepill instead.
200.gif

Even this oofy doofy found a girlfriend

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thegoat, Lebron_James, Kanye West's Cousin and 2 others
We are all slaves to pussy. Even those self-professed lone wolves and MGTOW retards are just coppers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Klasik616 and Kanye West's Cousin
Even the Ugly Swedish Guy found a bitch.

"Coincidentally" the users who ascend either leave the forum completely or don't spend much time here, while the "slayers" curiously shitpost every day like they have nothing better to do.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
We are all slaves to pussy. Even those self-professed lone wolves and MGTOW retards are just coppers.
Yes all slaves to foids but some men had a better time finding a loyal foid, why do many friends had girlfriends and not me?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
We would be living the bluepill instead.
Living the bluepill will eventually break you.

Even if you find a bitch and you are happy at first, she will be sexually desensitized from sleeping around and will be unable to love you. Will be cheating on you and will be with you because she doesn't want to be alone and needs someone for the purpose of tax and bill breaking.

Eventually, she will get very bored and you will end up in the family court. This is the statistical reality.

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, boss8055, Madridista and 1 other person

Even if you find a bitch and you are happy at first, she will be sexually desensitized from sleeping around and will be unable to love you. Will be cheating on you and will be with you because she doesn't want to be alone and needs someone for the purpose of tax and bill breaking.

Eventually, she will get very bored and you will end up in the family court. This is the statistical reality.
It happens because it's too easy for foids to manipulate men into what they want because we don't receive attention from foids, we are the ones simping and the ones always losing.

The only one who does not lose is Chad, he always has options. The thing is to find a loyal woman in 2024 is hard asf, almost impossible if you're in the average man category.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, boss8055 and Madridista

Agreed. To be honest, the blackpill is only brutal for me because I struggle with bitches. If I did good with them, I'd be happy for finding the blackpill and having an advantage over the competition.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
It happens because it's too easy for foids to manipulate men into what they want because we don't receive attention from foids, we are the ones simping and the ones always losing.
The only one who does not lose is Chad, he always has options.
Yes, true. The only men who don't lose are the top 1% men. For the average men, it's over socially and economically.

Being an average man in 2024 is a death sentence.

• So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616
Agreed. To be honest, the blackpill is only brutal for me because I struggle with bitches. If I did good with them, I'd be happy for finding the blackpill and having an advantage over the competition.
The Blackpill is basically the reality.

I can not struggle with bitches, and I still won't want a committed relationship with a modern woman, because I already know how it's going to end. It won't end well for me.

Relationships don't exist in 2024, especially in the West, given the rampant alienation and social atomization.

For committed relationships to exist, you need monogamy. Monogamy doesn't exist nowadays. For monogamy to exist, certain social condition need to exist in the fist place, and these conditions no longer exist.

Nowadays, so-called "committed relationships" are about tax and bill breaking; people are together for economic reasons, not because they love each other.

Also, most women consider most men unattractive, so, yeah, for the average man, it's just about beta cucking and being a provider for an old, aging and fat, sexually desensitized bitch for the exchange of not being alone.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Madridista
The Blackpill is basically the reality.

I can not struggle with bitches, and I still won't want a committed relationship with a modern woman, because I already know how it's going to end. It won't end well for me.

Relationships don't exist in 2024, especially in the West, given the rampant alienation and social atomization.

For committed relationships to exist, you need monogamy. Monogamy doesn't exist nowadays. For monogamy to exist, certain social condition need to exist in the fist place, and these conditions no longer exist.

Nowadays, so-called "committed relationships" are about tax and bill breaking; people are together for economic reasons, not because they love each other.

Also, most women consider most men unattractive, so, yeah, for the average man, it's just about beta cucking and being a provider for an old, aging and fat, sexually desensitized bitch for the exchange of not being alone.
One of the best comments about dating I've read honestly. We're going from monogamy to polygamy and short term relationships. There's a gender crisis, men cannot be attractive anymore because the conditions where women needed men don't exist.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James