I cannot stand stacysexuals. Here's why:

Who would you rather for an LTR?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
Time and time again I'm telling this user who seems stacysexual to go for a personalitymaxxed HTB to get the best of both worlds (looks and personality). They are always dodging my suggestions and are really hell-bent on getting Stacy only.

Here's why I don't like stacysexuals (even though I'm a Chadlite):
  • The is user very short, so it'll be hard for them to get a stacy without statusmaxxing or even getting LL which is what they want to do
  • Stacies are some of the most entitled women on earth who are super high maintenance, hence snotty personalities (particularly white stacies as this user is ethnic with a preference for white women)
  • You can't be yourself around stacies, they want you to fit their image
  • They will always tell you what to do so they look good
  • You have to spend a lot to keep them around
Why would you want to put yourself through all that headache when you can look at other traits like personality, stability, maternal skills, hobbies, etc and make an assessment? An interesting HTB mogs a boring, snotty, entitled Stacy any day.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, LampPostPrime, BeanletMogger and 15 others
Time and time again I'm telling this user who seems stacysexual to go for a personalitymaxxed HTB to get the best of both worlds (looks and personality). They are always dodging my suggestions and are really hell-bent on getting Stacy only.

Here's why I don't like stacysexuals:
  • They're very short, so it'll be hard for them to get a stacy without statusmaxxing
  • Stacies are some of the most entitled women on earth who are super high maintenance, hence snotty personalities (particularly white stacies as this user is ethnic with a preference for white women)
Why would you want to put yourself through all that headache when you can look at other traits like personality, stability, maternal skills, hobbies, etc and make an assessment? An interesting HTB mogs a boring, snotty, entitled Stacy any day.
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Getting a Stacylite/Stacy has never even registred in my brain as being possible in any realm of fiction or non-fiction, not sure how guys can expect the most sought out material in the universe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, p0lishsubhuman, litaz and 12 others
Getting a Stacylite/Stacy has never even registred in my brain as being possible in any realm of fiction or non-fiction, not sure how guys can expect the most sought out material in the universe.
This user keeps ignoring my suggestions but I'm giving him this advice because I know it'll work in his favour. I'm an average height prettyboy chadlite and I know it's hard to get a Stacylite or stacy for an LTR, especially a HQNP one (these women are the most entitled on earth) in this day and age so this is exactly why a HTB with a good personality is preferable because I care most about the hqnp and personality aspects of a woman than how hot she is, for the long term.

Stacies are so snotty this guy doesn't even fucking understand. And it seems like he's chasing tall stacies, and these women are usually MODELS.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, LampPostPrime and Sigmamale
No one here is stacysexual jfl. Anyone saying so is a permavirgin coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet, fogdart and 3 others
No one here is stacysexual jfl. Anyone saying so is a permavirgin coping.
I've been talking to someone on dms here who absolutely seems stacysexual.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
@NickerNationalist88 @eren1 you're gonna be feeling empty in your old age.

Yes, don't understand how you can be stacy sexual if you are not chad

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels

• The is user very short, so it'll be hard for them to get a stacy without statusmaxxing or even getting LL which is what they want to do
DN rd tall stacies mogg and women should be held to in high standards Like im Balkans so we dont end up dating short subhumans

DN rd tall stacies mogg and women should be held to in high standards Like im Balkans so we dont end up dating short subhumans
+Ratio +time spent online

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime

yep.

a gita stacy I know literally expects people (me) to write exams for her, without even getting a thank you. she has been worshipped her entire life.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime and autistic_tendencies
Smartmax = personalitymin, unless the person’s intelligence doesn’t manifest in his/her personality. The more visible smartness is in a female’s behavior, the less sexy she is. Thus, a personalitymaxed smartmaxed girl is a personalitymaxed girl who doesn’t “act smart” but just happens to get good grades on the side. And since guys don’t give fucks about women’s academics, she’d essentially be just personalitymaxed (without the smartmaxed part as it makes zero difference as long as she’s personalitymaxed).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
No one is stacysexual, just will like to have a stacy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and thecel
Or get an asian stacy and you will have the best of three worlds

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
you can't fuck a good personality

Stacies are overrated and impossible to get if your not rich, good looking and status maxxed. Youd have a better chance of winning the lottery lol. I'd rather take a MTB with a hot body and curves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Xangsane
Stacies are overrated and impossible to get if your not rich, good looking and status maxxed. I'd rather take a MTB with with a hot body and curves.
What PSL and above do you define as good-looking? (I'm 5.25 - 5.5 PSL)
I'm not rich or statusmaxxed at all.

Stacies are overrated and impossible to get if your not rich, good looking and status maxxed. Youd have a better chance of winning the lottery lol. I'd rather take a MTB with a hot body and curves.
You forgot bout just be first theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
depends on ethnicity or pheno

Personality is cope. My dick is the ultimate decider. It worked very well when it was with a gym maxed stacy lite for a few weeks and mentally I felt like the shit.

HTB still worked but the monkey brain doesn't activate till nice ass and tits with somewhat of a hourglass figure . Then the human ape brain go crazy and you feel alpha as fuarkk.

you really bumped this thread to say that stupid shit
xangsane is my nigga he deserves the rep, you bumped it too dipshit

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
show me ur dick mane

Having it between Strong LTB to weak MTB would've been more fair.

Smartmax = personalitymin, unless the person’s intelligence doesn’t manifest in his/her personality. The more visible smartness is in a female’s behavior, the less sexy she is. Thus, a personalitymaxed smartmaxed girl is a personalitymaxed girl who doesn’t “act smart” but just happens to get good grades on the side. And since guys don’t give fucks about women’s academics, she’d essentially be just personalitymaxed (without the smartmaxed part as it makes zero difference as long as she’s personalitymaxed).
Yea smartness in girls isnt attractive at all. But i definitely require her to be like at least 75th percentile, in above average range. Its more important to be chill, modest, creative/interesting thinker than just high comprehension ability

• +1
Reactions: thecel
At the same time tho too smart is definitely better than too dumb, how tf wud any aspie here have ANYTHING to talk about with a dumb girl lmao. Sounds unbelievably CRINGE

And that relates to the retards here who want ltr with live love laugh generic travelling IG stacy. That sounds so horribly awkward and cringe lol, wtf would a jawline obsessed aspie like people here have to talk about with a generic stacy? People here are so obviously utterly socially retarded

• +1
And that relates to the retards here who want ltr with live love laugh generic travelling IG stacy. That sounds so horribly awkward and cringe lol, wtf would a jawline obsessed aspie like people here have to talk about with a generic stacy? People here are so obviously utterly socially retarded
I'd have nothing in common with women like those. They're copy paste bots.

• +1
I'd have nothing in common with women like those. They're copy paste bots.
Imagine how cringe the convo would be between a psl aspie and a generic ig stacy jfl

• +1

Low IQ if you would not go for top choice

I am SQUISHYsexual

• Love it
Also honestly probably easier to get a dumb generic stacy than smart htb. Htb is gonna have looks standards AND status standards

• JFL
Also honestly probably easier to get a dumb generic stacy than smart htb. Htb is gonna have looks standards AND status standards
Stacy is tall statusmaxxed millionaire only

• +1
Stacy is tall statusmaxxed millionaire only
Yea stacy only seems to require one or the other tho, looks or status. Smart htb needs both. Theres a fair bit of dumb generic stacies with ugly rich dudes

• +1
Yea stacy only seems to require one or the other tho, looks or status. Smart htb needs both. Theres a fair bit of dumb generic stacies with ugly rich dudes
And most stacies hookup with chads and don't settle for Chad.