I cannot understand how most of you aren't in extreme anger

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
You didn't take the virginity of that girl you liked, other men did that. You were never given the chance to kiss that girl and feel your dick slide in some nice young pussy, you missed out on that. People secretly smirk at your big nose and incel looks but won't ever tell you right to your face, leaving you with constant doubts and insecurity.

You missed out on so much all because of the way your face looks, something you yourself never had control over.

How are most of you not in constant rage and depression over this? This shit fucking sucks. I have to spend thousands on surgeries just to get treated better by girls and have sex.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 3328 and 15 others
internalize it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 3381, Catawampus and 7 others
I wish life was a game where you could exit into the menu and change to an easier difficulty, then once you resume from your checkpoint, you instantly become gigachad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JMax, Zeta ascended, Mr.cope and 4 others
It's a clown world. I've just accepted it. No point in getting angry over something I can't change. Asia is my only hope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3381, Deleted member 4563, Cleftcel and 3 others
That’s fucked up man. I mean you’re absolutely correct on all counts, but you don’t have to remind me :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Instead of getting to explore the world and travel countries well be throwing thousands on surgeons to cut our faces open :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JMax, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4310 and 5 others
You didn't take the virginity of that girl you liked, other men did that. You were never given the chance to kiss that girl and feel your dick slide in some nice young pussy, you missed out on that. People secretly smirk at your big nose and incel looks but won't ever tell you right to your face, leaving you with constant doubts and insecurity.

You missed out on so much all because of the way your face looks, something you yourself never had control over.

How are most of you not in constant rage and depression over this? This shit fucking sucks. I have to spend thousands on surgeries just to get treated better by girls and have sex.
Are you not like 17 years old mate?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Ritalincel
Bet you’re like 5+ psl and could easily get a gf if you weren’t on this site. No one here will understand what it’s like to be a 1 PSL demon like me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Limbo, Deleted member 2733 and 3 others
Bet you’re like 5+ psl and could easily get a gf if you weren’t on this site. No one here will understand what it’s like to be a 1 PSL demon like me.
brutal man. good luck bro

You cant imagine how angry i am

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 685

I’m not incel or ugly just fat but people don’t treat me too bad and then I beat one of them up

and there aren’t many stacys I know

Same reason I don't get annoyed about not being a billionnaire, I guess. I rarely think about it. It's one of those things that happens to almost nobody.
So so few guys get to take the virginity of some amazing jailbait girl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Norwooder and Chadelite
pm pics of u face bro

i bet ur average

I am tbh.

• +1
I unironically missed out on it due to my autism.

Same reason I don't get annoyed about not being a billionnaire, I guess. I rarely think about it. It's one of those things that happens to almost nobody.
So so few guys get to take the virginity of some amazing jailbait girl.
cope all of my irl friends if not the vast majority have experienced teenage romance/love with a girl they liked

I haven't and I know its because I'm sub5, to this day I've asked out 51 women and no girls have ever liked me

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Only super chad is gonna bang the super hot jailbaits and take their V cards.

Attachments

• jordyn jones - Copy.jpg
    jordyn jones - Copy.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2403

I HATE WOMEN ✊

• +1
My nose is fine I think, just females generally have self-entitled level standards.

Most people aren't capable of truly great passions, including the kind of anger you're describing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and AbandonShip

thats how I feel about all of this shit

It's fine with me. I lost and I accept it.

most of us cant be saved. especially long faced-cels

It's easy if you're not an insufferable narcissist.

I am angry 24/7 tbh ngl. I always smash things, punch, kick, stomp, aggro at irrelevant things. Browsing this site doesn't help.

prob bc im pretty sexy ngl

In 10 years i will get to lose my virginity and fuck a blown out haunted roast beef hole of a 37 year old Christian and patriarchal born-again virgin who had 4 abortions during her phase of finding herself but now wants to settle so who is the real winner at the end?

I am angry 24/7 for this exact reason. I truly hate women and humans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1106
I cope with knowing that normies will be divorce raped and cucked so their lives are not much better. There are actually very few Chads irl and I live in the Chad kingdom so I don't really Think about Chad's Life. I have met like 5 Chads in my entire Life.

• +1
I am angry bro. I just hide it well

• +1
I became a monk and moved on to higher vibration.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
Stop coping we all know you once had a girl you have feelings for but she didn't like you
Literally never happened 100% srs.

Lol you were never bluepilled back in high school?
Yes and no. Even back then I was semi-blackpilled simply because of common sense. But also because I was never stupid enough to believe there was any such thing as love. I have literally never been in love srs.

• +1
Stress and anger = cortisol
I just accepted my fate and I am much happier than when I worried about all this shit some years ago.