I hate my dark eyes they don't match my white complexion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Deleted member 7725
when is it coming out?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, 11gaijin and AlwaysHaveQuestions
when is it coming out?
I've heard anywhere from a few years to a decade. But yea like @datboijj said when people stop going blind it will be approved in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and datboijj
whats storma? does it help with eye color i want ot get lighter

whats storma? does it help with eye color i want ot get lighter
Yea it makes your eyes lighter, but I’d be careful it may look uncanny depending on other features

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
Yea it makes your eyes lighter, but I’d be careful it may look uncanny depending on other features
Damn I’m hyped as fuck would definitely do it but not to much so I look uncanny as you say

I've heard anywhere from a few years to a decade.
A decade ago it was exactly the same story - just a few years away and allegedly they already worked on it for several years before going public.
I think it's just a scam and will never be released, just like various technological scams some dubious medical companies have now started to claim they have all sorts of miracle drugs, procedures, surgeries, etc. but they are just looking to squeeze money from investors and they ultimately won't deliver anything.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16110, Romeo1111 and 1 other person
I don't think it will be successful and it won't come anytime soon

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Romeo1111
Damn I’m hyped as fuck would definitely do it but not to much so I look uncanny as you say
how dark are your eyes, if they're black then keratopigmentation/neoris would work but it will look like your pupils are bigger, but the results still look better than before results for dark af eyes

• +1
how dark are your eyes, if they're black then keratopigmentation/neoris would work but it will look like your pupils are bigger, but the results still look better than before results for dark af eyes
What do you think

Attachments

• 84EA0F55-EF5E-4112-A85D-1F3D4ACC7572.jpeg
    84EA0F55-EF5E-4112-A85D-1F3D4ACC7572.jpeg
    476.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2FF55873-31C4-478A-BAB3-B8CB9C90089C.jpeg
    2FF55873-31C4-478A-BAB3-B8CB9C90089C.jpeg
    505 KB · Views: 0
What do you think
they seem pretty dark, as long as they dont look clearly brown in most lightings then it would probably work for you

• +1
they seem pretty dark, as long as they dont look clearly brown in most lightings then it would probably work for you
I guess they look a little bit brown but kinda dark

Attachments

• 645A8394-608A-4B19-BDCD-0521776535CE.jpeg
    645A8394-608A-4B19-BDCD-0521776535CE.jpeg
    642.5 KB · Views: 0
I am not a fan of keratopigmentation at all, to me they all look unnatural and if I remember correctly, the pupil stays one size, it looks robotic

I am not a fan of keratopigmentation at all, to me they all look unnatural and if I remember correctly, the pupil stays one size, it looks robotic
Wdym? the pupil is not effected by light? smaller/wider

it's not the pupil that stays one size, its the pigment that doesnt cover the whole iris. So around the pupil you can see your original eye colour if its noticeable which is why its better to be used on dark af eyes where the iris looks as dark as your pupils. Here's an example of someone with dark eyes:

Which looks better. You could argue it looks a little uncanny, but no doubt the after pic looks better.

This is what it looks like when your eyes aren't dark but a lighter brown:

You can see the brown within, so it makes it less impressive.
Although if you watch the video of the man who got the green eyes, it doesn't rly look bad. It's up to you to decide if it's worth it or not.

Attachments

• video_404617628068735.mp4
    8 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
it's not the pupil that stays one size, its the pigment that doesnt cover the whole iris. So around the pupil you can see your original eye colour if its noticeable which is why its better to be used on dark af eyes where the iris looks as dark as your pupils. Here's an example of someone with dark eyes:
View attachment 1414487
View attachment 1414488
Which looks better. You could argue it looks a little uncanny, but no doubt the after pic looks better.

View attachment 1414492
Although if you watch the video of the man who got the green eyes, it doesn't rly look bad. It's up to you to decide if it's worth it or not.
dude looks like a failed nazi experiment

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Sens, Deleted member 16110 and 4 others
View attachment 1414487
View attachment 1414488

View attachment 1414492
I have to admit the green eyes italian result looks very good. its a huge improvement for ethnics and deathnics

I have to admit the green eyes italian result looks very good. its a huge improvement for ethnics and deathnics
Some look good some don't, seems like a hit and miss tbh. I got these from the facebook group they have. Idk tbh use your own judgement to see if it looks good or not. The problem I have with it is the pupils can look big, they do the pigment the same size for everyone so if you have smaller eyes it will fill more of the iris. Look at the last two, her eyes aren't dark so you can clearly see the brown, and looks obviously fake.

Attachments

• video_2511879459081466.mp4
    6 MB
  • video_3673299019464843.mp4
    6.2 MB
  • video_2438826366386776.mp4
    4.3 MB
  • video_2995106964057435.mp4
    1.9 MB
  • video_361695308919980.mp4
    6.6 MB
  • video_705801330393952.mp4
    3.3 MB
  • video_3200623336730028.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • video_3200621163396912.mp4
    2.9 MB
Some look good some don't, seems like a hit and miss tbh. I got these from the facebook group they have. Idk tbh use your own judgement to see if it looks good or not. The problem I have with it is the pupils can look big, they do the pigment the same size for everyone so if you have smaller eyes it will fill more of the iris. Look at the last two, her eyes aren't dark so you can clearly see the brown, and looks obviously fake.
Wow, Im amazed. Some of the results are really great. Man, the african guy with the baby blue eyes really good with his eye color.
Imagine wasting your time waiting for stroma when you can legalyl get this. jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Primordial
Imagine wasting your time waiting for stroma when you can legalyl get this. jfl
Stroma looks real, keratopigmentation doesn't. Especially on darker skin, and honestly it looks so strange on all of the examples above. There are a few fringe cases where I think light eyes look good on ethnics such as https://www.instagram.com/nic.kaufmann/

Qoves made a vid about it, darker complexion works better with darker eyes (time stamped)

He coped at the end though saying colored eyes aren't important because lighter eyes would benefit almost every white person

what the fuckkkkk. why are indians and blacks getting light blue eyes. looks EXTREMELY uncanny. surely having black eyes isnt that bbad?????

i could understand green. that would maybe be slightly believable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Deleted member 7725
what the fuckkkkk. why are indians and blacks getting light blue eyes. looks EXTREMELY uncanny. surely having black eyes isnt that bbad?????

yh blue doesnt look good on ethnics, I think the honey gold one and emerald green one looks better but just look at the last 2 vids, it looks fake af. Honey gold seems to work out if the brown is visible.

Stroma looks real, keratopigmentation doesn't. Especially on darker skin, and honestly it looks so strange on all of the examples above. There are a few fringe cases where I think light eyes look good on ethnics such as https://www.instagram.com/nic.kaufmann/

Qoves made a vid about it, darker complexion works better with darker eyes (time stamped)

He coped at the end though saying colored eyes aren't important because lighter eyes would benefit almost every white person

if akash kumar listened to that advice he wouldn't have as much appeal as he does now, he looks better with light colored eyes despite having a darker complexion

Even green is uncanny, also dark eyes look better on darker skinned people most of the time so there's not even a need to change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Deleted member 14543
if akash kumar listened to that advice he wouldn't have as much appeal as he does now, he looks better with light colored eyes despite having a darker complexion
His eyes are natural according to him, he is also top percentile psl

His eyes are natural according to him, he is also top percentile psl
ofc hes gonna say its natural.. also doesnt change the fact it refutes what you said about dark eyes suiting dark complexions, light eyes always mog

• +1
ofc hes gonna say its natural.. also doesnt change the fact it refutes what you said about dark eyes suiting dark complexions, light eyes always mog
you're correct they're fake. Still I'd argue that dark eyes suit dark complexions because colored eyes just do not look real on dark skin

you're correct they're fake. Still I'd argue that dark eyes suit dark complexions because colored eyes just do not look real on dark skin
you know its not just europeans who have light eyes you know? people from MENA countries, even Pakistan can have hazel, green light eyes. I came upon a thread on lookism where this hindu dindu curry was a 3/10 facially but had natural green eyes and slayed in the UK. Light eyes is a bigger halo on ethnics cos its more rare and so they stand out from the rest

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and AscendingHero
you know its not just europeans who have light eyes you know? people from MENA countries, even Pakistan can have hazel, green light eyes. I came upon a thread on lookism where this hindu dindu curry was a 3/10 facially but had natural green eyes and slayed in the UK. Light eyes is a bigger halo on ethnics cos its more rare and so they stand out from the rest
Obviously.

Post mogger ethnics or ethnics that get insane eye color halo. Post blacks that also get major eye color halo. I'm curious bro.

Obviously.

Post mogger ethnics or ethnics that get insane eye color halo. Post blacks that also get major eye color halo. I'm curious bro.
don't think black genes allow any other color apart from brown tbh unless they have waardenburg syndrome

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
This is the guy with natural green eyes I talked about earlier who's halo'd by his eyes. If his eyes were dark brown he would be another average subhuman indian and wouldn't get any of the attention he does.

This is a pakistani with natural green eyes, if you think it looks "uncanny" or dark brown eyes would make him look better then kys

I personally knew a guy who was pakistani in uni and his eyes were naturally grayish-blue and he would get a lot of attention just cos of his eyes, it would be the first thing ppl would point out.

Some examples of ppl with natural eye colours who clearly look better with their eye colour than the typical dark brown:

So, are we going to say they would look "better" with dark brown eyes now? :lul:

• Love it
@O'Pry Reincarnation

"dark eyes look better on a darker complexion" :feelsuhh:

• Love it
So, are we going to say they would look "better" with dark brown eyes now? :lul:
In all examples you sent of the natural colored eyes, all of them are lighter-skinned brown people, not dark. Also, like @AscendingHero pointed out, it is simple to tell who has real colored eyes, and who did keratopigmentation which looks weird af. As for dark-skinned people, I still would argue that it is not a negative (like it certainly is a negative for white people) to have dark eyes because it matches their complexion. I will concede that there is a halo when they have naturally colored eyes.

In all examples you sent of the natural colored eyes, all of them are lighter-skinned brown people, not dark. Also, like @AscendingHero pointed out, it is simple to tell who has real colored eyes, and who did keratopigmentation which looks weird af. As for dark-skinned people, I still would argue that it is not a negative (like it certainly is a negative for white people) to have dark eyes because it matches their complexion. I will concede that there is a halo when they have naturally colored eyes.
I never said keratopigmentation is realistic, even I said it looks weird cos of the pupils but ppl with dark pitch eyes could potentially get away with it and it depends on the colour, and you can choose the density. Unfortunately there is no other way out there, stroma doesn't seem likely so I was bringing up this. I agree with your last sentence.

I was replying to the pic you sent of Meeks. Even with that guy he is still lighter than a lot of fellow curries
I didn't just send Meeks though :feelswat: why only focus on him.. so what do you think about the rest of the ones I sent? Anyway with the keratopigmentation, do any of the videos look good to u or they all look trash?

I didn't just send Meeks though :feelswat: why only focus on him.. so what do you think about the rest of the ones I sent? Anyway with the keratopigmentation, do any of the videos look good to u or they all look trash?
For every single example you sent, I wouldn't say any of them are dark complexion. I only focused on Meeks because you used him as the direct example for dark skin when he is lightskin. With keratopigmentation, I do not like any of the results tbh, that is just my opinion though, maybe there is literature out there that can prove it is preferred to their natural dark eyes

• +1
For every single example you sent, I wouldn't say any of them are dark complexion. I only focused on Meeks because you used him as the direct example for dark skin when he is lightskin. With keratopigmentation, I do not like any of the results tbh, that is just my opinion though, maybe there is literature out there that can prove it is preferred to their natural dark eyes
What is dark complexion then? Blacks and dravidians? Also thanks for the reply, I don't think I like keratopigmentation either since it doesn't look natural enough and doesn't cover enough of the iris. My eyes are medium brown and I wanted a way to make my eyes green or hazel so I still might get it done (not anytime soon), but I'll have to look at more results. What is it about the keratopigmentation results I posted you don't like?

• +1
What is dark complexion then? Blacks and dravidians? Also thanks for the reply, I don't think I like keratopigmentation either since it doesn't look natural enough and doesn't cover enough of the iris. My eyes are medium brown and I wanted a way to make my eyes green or hazel so I still might get it done (not anytime soon), but I'll have to look at more results. What is it about the keratopigmentation results I posted you don't like?
Yea I would say some native peoples of the Americas, some South Asians, Aboriginals, and blacks are dark complexion, possibly more that I forgot. I too have what I would call around medium brown eyes and I also want them to become green, something like Zurzolo's eyes is the color I'd want. I'm just hoping stroma goes through. The main problems I have with keratopigmentation are that they do not look natural because they are just solid lines of color with no complex detail like a real iris, and the awkward enlarged pupil appearance that comes with it. Basically, I think they look too fake.

• +1
I can't wait either , which is why I'm not. I'm going to a off label use eye color change laser place either in mexico or uk

I can't wait either , which is why I'm not. I'm going to a off label use eye color change laser place either in mexico or uk
I wouldn't risk it, vision is too important to take a chance on it. Have you already found an off label clinic?

I wouldn't risk it, vision is too important to take a chance on it. Have you already found an off label clinic?
No I am trying to talk Giant Implants into doing it but they said no