I can't be friendly with the idea of surgeries

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I'm blackpilled completly now since 1 year but even if I could make the best ascension this site has never seen, I can't make the move.
I'm not even talking about the price, just the ethics, like my dad will consider me like a bitch gay asshole and all my familiy will stare at me.
How the fuck can you accept this ? Serious question

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
I think i'm just gonna adventuremaxx ngl this life is not meant for me :lul::lul:
I'm 100% serious, this life could be good but I need to get away from the civilisation so I can't forget the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and Deleted member 18890
I'm blackpilled completly now since 1 year but even if I could make the best ascension this site has never seen, I can't make the move.
I'm not even talking about the price, just the ethics, like my dad will consider me like a bitch gay asshole and all my familiy will stare at me.
How the fuck can you accept this ? Serious question
Same issue with my family bro

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
Same issue with my family bro
That's why there's alot of copecell here, everyone wants to ascend naturally with BS like mewing etc... BECAUSE it's acceptable, it's compatible with the evolution

I couldn't care less what my family thinks but I was never close and we don't get along

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, angloidcel, Schönling and 3 others
That's why there's alot of copecell here, everyone wants to ascend naturally with BS like mewing etc... BECAUSE it's acceptable, it's compatible with the evolution
Tbh a lot of softmaxxing works

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Blackpilled1027
You are not blackpilled if you care about what others will think of you after surgery. For me just the thought of fixing my flaws makes my dick hard, but I live in shithole country in EE and I make 1k euros a month in shit job so it will take years for being able to get surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
surgery like what?
if you are recessed you need bimax because you are poorly developed

but if you are developed and want to take surgery than you are a gaylord faggot for sure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, Blackpilled1027 and bogii
surgery like what?
if you are recessed you need bimax because you are poorly developed

but if you are developed and want to take surgery than you are a gaylord faggot for sure
I'm horcefaced or atleast "Giga narrow V shaped jaw", NCT but 0 upper eyelid but even with this i'm looking giga 21cell :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
You are not blackpilled if you care about what others will think of you after surgery. For me just the thought of fixing my flaws makes my dick hard, but I live in shithole country in EE and I make 1k euros a month in shit job so it will take years for being able to get surgery.
In reality my familiy is already destroyed so i don't really care anymore but I think it's more like i'm obsessed by ascending with copemaxxes
It's more frustration than ethics i think

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
people like me dont have a relationship with family so its not a problem

Last edited:
Who gives a shit what your family thinks, it's your money and your life not theirs. Plus they won't care if you end up looking far better and fixing severe health related issues.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
It's normal, infact it's the sensible perspective to have.

I am considering surgery and I just read a thread where the surgeon I was considering, had botched 3 people.

Other good surgeons have literally ruined people's faces and lives.

It's a very very risky thing, and shouldn't be taken lightly.

I would do literally everything else first, and if there is still one feature you are very unsatisfied about, then you can consider it.

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027