I cant be friends with or date athiests

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
They will do u the worst. They are morally corrupt. A real religious person has limits, athiests do not

Speaking from personal experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notmog98, JohnDoe, beefliverontop and 9 others
I cant believe athiests are real I would actually go ER on one these people are everything wrong with the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop, iblamechico, borntosuffer and 2 others
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

You aren’t mad at them for seeing the truth but because it would benefit you more if they believed the lie

You are no better than they are

Perhaps even worse

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: notmog98, beefliverontop, workingondying and 9 others
You aren’t mad at them for seeing the truth because it would benefit you more if they believed the lie

You are no better than they are

Perhaps even worse
🤡 heres your clown award

“Seeing the truth” you are hostile imbeciles with empty cores

All of you are the exact same

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, JohnDoe and Meteor21
religious women are absolute whores they may wear "modest" clothes...but inside...oh.. inside....

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, beefliverontop, hypernormie and 1 other person
Massive cope if you think Christian women have anything to with God :lul:

I cant believe athiests are real I would actually go ER on one these people are everything wrong with the world
They’re not real, they are religious followers of soyence taking every “study” and “experiment” for gospel. Tell a modern slave vegetables are bad for u and watch

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
They’re not real, they are religious followers of soyence taking every “study” and “experiment” for gospel. Tell a modern slave vegetables are bad for u and watch
They need to be wiped out it’s embarrassing to be athiest

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
🤡 heres your clown award

“Seeing the truth” you are hostile imbeciles with empty cores

All of you are the exact same
You are bought into a meme invented to increase social cooperation and ensure reproduction

You are a slave to the flesh more than any atheist

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
Atheists can have morals and feel sympathy and regret. Shame

Christians can be sluts and druggies and wipe it all off with a Sunday prayer.

Neither are evil neither are good

People choose mane

You can't live your life like this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., borntosuffer and 1 other person

People choose mane

Cope cope cope as fuck. My real experiences show stark contrast all athiests lack fear of humanity and God

People choose mane

Where do their morals come from :lul:
Those are not real Christians

• +1
They need to be wiped out it’s embarrassing to be athiest
Most religious people are unbelievably low iq when debating

Some are great. And I am spiritual, I don't believe in just evolution and nautral order I believe in souls as well

But naturally. In a conversation between two people

You cannot prove God.

So trying to do makes you seem really stupid.

Especially when you aren't even trying

just claiming athiests are stupid :lul:

Most religious people are unbelievably low iq when debating

Some are great. And I am spiritual, I don't believe in just evolution and nautral order I believe in souls as well

But naturally. In a conversation between two people

You cannot prove God.

So trying to do makes you seem really stupid.

Especially when you aren't even trying

just claiming athiests are stupid :lul:
Iq doesnt even matter though. Destroying society and things like that do

Morals are internal and a function of the soul

As are archetypes.
So u say, atheists argue morals are just dependent on culture. If it’s regular to murder, rape and sacrifice you’ll think nothing of it

I agree with you somewhat but morals do have a learned component. Right from wrong typically taught by your parents

yea id rather believe in a fairytale like u do. srs

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and GabachoCopium
So u say, atheists argue morals are just dependent on culture. If it’s regular to murder, rape and sacrifice you’ll think nothing of it

I agree with you somewhat but morals do have a learned component. Right from wrong typically taught by your parents
right and wrong dont exist. ive raped many people and i got away with all of it. and nothing came my way to punish me for it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, iblamechico, TheLookInYourEyes and 3 others
Morals are taught through religion thats why athiests are all weirdos and aspie
Treat others the way you want to be treated. This is a concept that can exist without any books or society

A human will naturally perceive other humans to be similar or a comparable deviation to themselves, and will show them consideration as best they can

But some humans. With a higher iq usually. Will also have a superiority complex

A lack of similarity, results in a lack of sympathy

It's the smartest people who are rhe most evil.

Not the least religious people.

Treat others the way you want to be treated. This is a concept that can exist without any books or society

A human will naturally perceive other humans to be similar or a comparable deviation to themselves, and will show them consideration as best they can

but i hate other people and dont like them and hope bad things happen to them. but i think the same about myself so ig it makes sense. i hope bad things happen to me and i dont like myself

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Gaygymmaxx and try2beme

Humans arent capable of living by certain sayings for the benefit of society they have to fear God. Thats just the way it is ur too innocent in thinking humans will naturally do that lol

What about non abrahamic shit like buddhism

The old testament says you can make up for your sins with blood sacrifices. Clean the slate

In exchange for your wrongdoing. You ought to torture an innocent animal and provide the big G with some succulent suffering

How else do you interpret this?

Sounds like a fucking demon to me :what:

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
right and wrong dont exist. ive raped many people and i got away with all of it. and nothing came my way to punish me for it.
Ur time will come
IMG 0448

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Tabula Rasa, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
The old testament says you can make up for your sins with blood sacrifices. Clean the slate

In exchange for your wrongdoing. You ought to torture an innocent animal and provide the big G with some succulent suffering

YHWH is an old God of Chaos.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Humans arent capable of living by certain sayings for the benefit of society they have to fear God. Thats just the way it is ur too innocent in thinking humans will naturally do that lol
Treat others the way you want to be treated

is hard wired and a evolutionarily productive endeavor to obtain connections and aquire a community to protect yourself from predators

I'm not referring to kids being taught

"treat others the way you want to be treated" as a phrase...

Low iq asf I literally explained it in detail you critter/bug person. Cretinous retardation.

What about non abrahamic shit like buddhism
If you left abrahamic faith for eastern faith ur beyond cooked. I knew an abused psychopath who was born muslim ended up Buddhist and is the most garbage bottom barrel human ive met. Same with white buddhist weirdos

Theyre not as bad as athiests especially if theyre born into it they may get a pass.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Treat others the way you want to be treated

is hard wired and a evolutionarily productive endeavor to obtain connections and aquire a community to protect yourself from predators

I'm not referring to kids being taught

"treat others the way you want to be treated" as a phrase...

Low iq asf I literally explained it in detail you critter/bug person. Cretinous retardation.
Wait till u find out nobody cares about a mere quote designed for children invented by disney to live by and needs to actually fear burning for eternity to act right

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
YHWH is an old God of Chaos.
And that part of things, I perceive as a demon changing the story because the first one made it way too obvious he was a sick fuck

Truly it concerns me, and holds me back from a heartfelt prayer.

Wait till u find out nobody cares about a mere quote designed for children invented by disney to live by and needs to actually fear burning for eternity to act right
I just explained there is no quote I'm talking about evolutionary dynamics

Really are a critter, good God :feelsping:

Again, it was common practice hence it wasn’t immoral back then. But as you know times change and beliefs with it, some for the better or worse

• +1
I just explained there is no quote I'm talking about evolutionary dynamics

Really are a critter, good God :feelsping:
No ur hardwired to adapt to ur surroundings so u cant define our human nature. We in a dog eat dog world which is being created by humans time and time again no need to lie to urself

Humans protect their family not fucking strangers jflllllll
Protecting your family includes fucking robbing peoppe because u need to support them. U live in an athiest tier reality like every other sheep who disproves god

Again, it was common practice hence it wasn’t immoral back then. But as you know times change and beliefs with it, some for the better or worse
He thinks people walk around naturally desiring to protect and work together. Treat others how they wanna be treated. Get a load of that…..Ignore this disney character dude i cage at his mindset hard

If you left abrahamic faith for eastern faith ur beyond cooked. I knew an abused psychopath who was born muslim ended up Buddhist and is the most garbage bottom barrel human ive met. Same with white buddhist weirdos

Theyre not as bad as athiests especially if theyre born into it they may get a pass.
“White buddhists” are just lost hippies that travelled overseas and gravitate to any sense of community cuz their own parents don’t love them for their shortcomings. Bald and bankrupt bragged about smashing loads of tourist crystal bitches in India pretending to be in touch with the curry gods

• +1
And that part of things, I perceive as a demon changing the story because the first one made it way too obvious he was a sick fuck

Truly it concerns me, and holds me back from a heartfelt prayer.
If there’s one thing that should be truly obvious about this world, it’s that God loves destruction, chaos, and cruelty.
A finite world with finite resources, and the punishment for not fighting to the death to attain them is pain, misery, and death.
Every act of cruelty, no matter how small, is rewarded, either with resources or feel good chemicals, and those most effective at enacting cruelty and milking out suffering from others are rewarded the most. Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Sam Altman, politicians, etc

He thinks people walk around naturally desiring to protect and work together. Treat others how they wanna be treated. Get a load of that…..Ignore this disney character dude i cage at his mindset hard
Community and tribalism is the most beneficial way of life. The Jews still actively practice it and they’re at the top of the totem pole

• +1

Eastern buddhism is strict asf, im definitely not counting white retards who think yoga and chakras are cool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and ShowerMaxxing
If there’s one thing that should be truly obvious about this world, it’s that God loves destruction, chaos, and cruelty.
A finite world with finite resources, and the punishment for not fighting to the death to attain them is pain, misery, and death.
Every act of cruelty, no matter how small, is rewarded, either with resources or feel good chemicals, and those most effective at enacting cruelty and milking out suffering from others are rewarded the most. Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Sam Altman, politicians, etc
The world is chaotic. Deal with it or cry like a pussy and turn athiest because god made u in ur feels for making ur middle class life outside of warzones “chaotic” and “hard”

People choose mane

OP said he speaks from experience

That being said atheists where I live are nicer than religious people so...

Yeah, depends on your area

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and try2beme